MRA Throwdown

DeletedUser

I like to be independent and see how the world shapes before making my choice. In due time. In due time.

DeletedUser

Wow a very heated discussion. But yeah, RE is going down. And so is RE 1,2,3,4,5..... 15728. :)

DeletedUser2063

RE^n has marked Punk in Drublic as their enemy and quote "Will make an example our of them," and that they will. An example showing how quality will always beat quantity. Now who wants to make bets on who's gonna win this war ;)

DeletedUser

RE^n has marked Punk in Drublic an quote "Will make an example our of them," and that they will. An example showing how quality will always beat quantity. Now who wants to make bets on who's gonna win this war ;)

RE will win of course. Look at how many people they have.

DeletedUser2063

Here is the exact quote from their forums, which I managed to obtain from one of their members when they decided the grass was greener on the other side (but which one? It's happened so many times):

'So here's the bottom line:

We will keep our comments out of the forums, ignore what social babble rhetoric others throw out there.

Lets tighten our core, establish our commands, minimize our communication with others alliances and keep our plans we have to mark enemies out of our forums until leaders are ready for battle.

Listen, like some been in the game since Beta. Seen so many players/alliances come & go.
Talk smack all the time, everywhere they can,come into alliances and spy.

Lets better ourselves and leave our words - Our Battle Cry, on the battle field.

Oh BTW, also let it be Punk in Drublic marked #1 enemy, our first knockout, and an example.

Kill them all, take every city they have no matter what size.'

Lets get 175 point players and let them take them

You know you're a good alliance when you're taking 175 point cities (which we have none of). Our lowest is 200 something, because he is in VM.

DeletedUser6337

You know you're a good alliance when you're taking 175 point cities (which we have none of). Our lowest is 200 something, because he is in VM.

Come on..... Be serious. in BP yet and you have 1 player in VM thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2063

He going to go in VM earlier but he joined early so he'd be in 55

DeletedUser

Here is the exact quote from their forums, which I managed to obtain from one of their members when they decided the grass was greener on the other side (but which one? It's happened so many times):

'So here's the bottom line:

We will keep our comments out of the forums, ignore what social babble rhetoric others throw out there.

Lets tighten our core, establish our commands, minimize our communication with others alliances and keep our plans we have to mark enemies out of our forums until leaders are ready for battle.

Listen, like some been in the game since Beta. Seen so many players/alliances come & go.
Talk smack all the time, everywhere they can,come into alliances and spy.

Lets better ourselves and leave our words - Our Battle Cry, on the battle field.

Oh BTW, also let it be Punk in Drublic marked #1 enemy, our first knockout, and an example.

Kill them all, take every city they have no matter what size.'

Lets get 175 point players and let them take them

Nice ....we know something ! xDD Tell us more ,dont be shy :D

DeletedUser2063

Nice ....we know something ! xDD Tell us more ,dont be shy :D

Two new things coming from RE. First off, I hope you laugh as hard as I did when you see this. Posted on the forums by the one and only atomic:
"well, the average person in the alliance is ALREADY past 1500, since this is an elite alliance, it seems quite reasonable. if you are active, reaching that shouldn't be very hard." Yes, they r the most elitist alliance I've ever seen lol.

Second, you all have heard about leaders leaving and players leaving, but today I was approached by a member of RE who offered to be mole for me! Now, I am unsure if he is a double agent or not so I am verifying his info but then I will tell you whether or not he was really serious :)

DeletedUser4982

Two new things coming from RE. First off, I hope you laugh as hard as I did when you see this. Posted on the forums by the one and only atomic:
"well, the average person in the alliance is ALREADY past 1500, since this is an elite alliance, it seems quite reasonable. if you are active, reaching that shouldn't be very hard." Yes, they r the most elitist alliance I've ever seen lol.

Second, you all have heard about leaders leaving and players leaving, but today I was approached by a member of RE who offered to be mole for me! Now, I am unsure if he is a double agent or not so I am verifying his info but then I will tell you whether or not he was really serious :)

Yes , they are good simmers indeed , gotta give them props .

But this is how the big boys play :p

D4QQtGp.png

DeletedUser

He's right though! Only a half-decent player could have more than 1500 points this early. That is probably why neither founder of RE is above 1500

DeletedUser

He's right though! Only a half-decent player could have more than 1500 points this early. That is probably why neither founder of RE is above 1500

Heeeey you callin' me a half decent player?! :p
Btw I'm hearing interesting things about REII as well. I've been very amused all day today. :p

DeletedUser2063

Update. Here is the war plan, posted on the forums. It's pretty sad that they're resorting to bolting us. Also, we plan on going on the offensive and kicking the crap outta them :)

President Spurios Rhoman Empire 2013-08-22 12:59
As everyone knows, BP ends tomorrow. We have had many forums and advice about what to do once it is done. I realize many players are out numbered on their island by PiD players. I also know we out number PiD. So I would like to suggest to everyone who is out numbered on their island to go on the defense side for awhile. I am pretty sure they are not going on offense. So just build birems, swordsmen, archers, hoplites and use militia. Get prepared for tomarrow. For those others who out number PiD go on offense if you like. Build your slingers, light ships, hoplites, and horsemen. I also want EVERYONE to switch their god/goddess to Zeus. You can receive chariots, and I want everyone using lightning bolt on nearby PiD cities when ever you can. If you are one of the players on deffense, I want you to support every player who needs help as long as you can. It will pay off, we can win this as long as we work together and continue to communicate. We out number them, and we out point them! They are all cowering calling us MRA`s. Its time to show them off! Its time to show the world who we are, and how we are not chickens! Lets win this war!!!

DeletedUser

lol that sounds like a terrible plan. Have fun destroying them. :)

DeletedUser

Seriously,Rhoman Empire has one experienced member and that is Santaclese.

DeletedUser2063

Oh looky here, another update:

TDP has now pacted with the MRA to attempt to bring down Astartes in 44. Lets see how that works.

DeletedUser

Update: Astartes are very nervous. Reports say that they are thinking of waiting for the next server to join