The Red Rose

DeletedUser

It's actually different than the other games . The gameplay may be similar but the tricks and strategies are much different , I assure you .

So for you guys who have never played Grepolis before , and think you can beat everyone , I can only laugh at you and predict you will be sinking fast once BP ends .

We have reserved even our own towns. We are here to fight. now I'm gonna check for you. If you are under 2-3 hours distance, u won't can sleep again while playing this world. The Red Rose won't stop

DeletedUser1685

My gawd.. Red Rose is being sarcastic lol. They are not noobs..keep up fellas :p

On Topic...(I think).. Good Luck Red Rose !!
From the sounds of it..you're going to make this world very fun for some..and miserable for some others lmao

DeletedUser

All will atac us ?! Good ...No...Very good...exelent ...i need the points to conquer more citys :D

Well i see ..here may be have many clas grepowarriosr ...whit many potencial. And what? :D

DeletedUser298

Are you guys recruiting? I won't let these, bullies take you down so easily :D

DeletedUser

I think that yes :D But I am not sure...We w8 more members !Few more may be..I dont know! W8 i will ask in our aliance forum :D

DeletedUser

Don't worry, the roses are harmless, but you are beside dolls!!!

DeletedUser

Are you guys recruiting? I won't let these, bullies take you down so easily :D

haha hey dude u have the attitude. If u want real fun, join us. We will adapt our forum for you in english. Or we die trying haha. GO RED ROSE GO GO GO!!!

DeletedUser

This flower power has gotten a little out of control and beyond recruitment

DeletedUser

This flower power has gotten a little out of control and beyond recruitment

:D Recluting ?! Yes ...Why?! Are you scared !? :D Loock...If someone ask to enter,we will get him if he wana..But must know that we don`t have alies and we have many enemis ....ride? Ok if someone think that he can go whit us en the same band,and whit the same speed... ok xDDD It`s easy! How i sed ..we have one player form this world and we will adapt one post for him on inglish! That means ..He is one of us ! End!....

If someone have more cuestions please ...Ask! :D

May i ask somthing!? I don see where is the battle post!? Like Aliances & Reclut. But Battelles or something like that??!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come guys don't be shy. We have an american member, and we don't want him to be alone. We need at least one or two more. PLease to be under 3 bireme hours of our islands ;)

DeletedUser

we are noodies :D we never playing before this game ! But seems simple,i think .

DeletedUser

This game is not too simple the further you get into it. It demands time, hard work, and Orginization. This game is Based off Teamwork, That is what you will need to dominate a world.