Gossip And News world Rho

DeletedUser

Here I put a theme for little spam, news and rumors now sweeping the world Rho ....

And of course! I will leave one!

It is rumored that there will be many surprises in this world Rho, it is said that some Rho world played an 9-10 more times!

Who? When? Where? And with whom?

I leave the mystery to be solved! (google translation)

DeletedUser

Sounds like a fun thread, but let me be clear. News and rumors I will allow, spam I will NOT. Anyone spamming will be met with the ban hammer. All posts should be on the topic of World Rho - News and Rumors.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a fun thread, but let me be clear. News and rumors I will allow, spam I will NOT. Anyone spamming will be met with the ban hammer. All posts should be on the topic of World Rho - News and Rumors.

:D Okay!

No spam :\

DeletedUser2063

Rumor that Rhoman Empire will fall soon. Oh wait they're an MRA that's not rumor it's fact :)

DeletedUser

It is rumored that within three days of an alliance going to give sticks everywhere.

As for the rumor of BeGood friend, give you a hint, the subject in question came 6 times in a single server Rho, I'll leave.

(Sorry for my English, but the fault of google translator)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6337

Who will be the first player in conquest?????

I hope be the first player reduced....... :p

DeletedUser4982

Obviously it will be GLsimmer ... err ... I mean GLFH .

DeletedUser6337

what is his ingame nick?

forget it. I already found he.... interesting guess. will see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I heard that someone who usually founds alliances and leads them to either win the world or finish top 3 that recently changed his account name and is currently leading 1 on Lambda is in Rho. Wonder who that could be :p

DeletedUser2063

I heard that someone who usually founds alliances and leads them to either win the world or finish top 3 that recently changed his account name and is currently leading 1 on Lambda is in Rho. Wonder who that could be :p

OOH OOH I KNOW! :)

DeletedUser

I have a gossip.... The Red Rose is going to Excel in this World and shut many mouths thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Well the devil of rho has returned to rho but what that means is a mystery... I think Roses are some covert dudes though

DeletedUser

Well the devil of rho has returned to rho but what that means is a mystery... I think Roses are some covert dudes though
Eho is the devil of Rho ?! xDD Put some light ...Please :D

I have some too - The Red Rose might prick themselves on their own thorns.

This is impossible! I would believe, but never happened before!

I do not think this would happen right here in this world, but I would be glad if you put more resistance and is a battle worth fighting + fun and matched .... Even they think so either!

This is a full-blown sting hahahah :D

(google traduction)