Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

LOL!!

1. Rhoman Empire
2. Rhoman Empire II
9. Rhoman Rising

Rhoman Empire has 2 academy's already.

DeletedUser1685

I'm actually thinking I may start an academy and then make the alliance !

Thoughts? :p

DeletedUser2063

Well the first day of the server is almost done, so I will do a nice little review.

1. Rhoman Empire:
Sadly, Rhoman Empire comes in at number one. With 50 members in this branch alone, this alliance SCREAMS "MRA!" However, they do have a high alliance average. They are based in ocean 55, where 47 of their cities are located. Their leaders think they're all that, and are already making claims that they'll win the WW. We'll see about that. I give them until PiD gets conquest :)

2. Rhoman Empire II:
Branch two of the MRA, these guys have 41 members already. Same prediction as above.

3. Spartans:
Another 55 based MRA. With the lowest average and only alliance to have average under 600 (in the top 12), these guys are to war with Rhomans after BP which will hopefully be the end of them. Goodbye and good riddance.

4. Trojan Death Punch:
Now we are getting to some actual alliances worth talking about. TDP is based in 44, along with Astartes, and may be able to give them some kind of a challenge. A premade, they seem to have good leadership and could last a while if Astartes dont do them in.

5. Punk in Drublic:
My alliance, based in 55. Dont wanna say too much because its mine and it would be biased, but chances are theyre a contendor to be top in 55 once the MRAs fall.

6. CCCP:
A russian group apparently made of tight knit guys, are kinda spread out. Dont have much info on them.

7. Alpha-Omega:
Based in mainly 45, I know nothing about these guys except that they are kind of spread out. N=

8. Rhoman Rising:
Third branch of this freaking MRA. Originally Sea Guys or whatever, but who really cares. Theyre gonna fall now because of poor decision making by their founders.

9. S.P.Q.R:
Another alliance named off of Rome. Theres usually one of these in every world, and they almost always fail. Based in 54, I don't see them lasting.

10. Astartes:
Based in 44, Astartes shot off then slowed down. With very good leadership in Torg, I can see them lasting a long while. They even managed to recruit a mod (Sasquatch), so everyone make sure to rim him :) The highest average per player and very good players these guys are capable to make the long haul.

11.Rising Death:
Based in 45 we have Rising Death. They seem to be pretty close, but King Leonidas has had good alliances and bad alliances in the past. We'll have to see which one this is.

12. The Elite:
A premade, this name makes me want to hang myself. That's all I have to say.

I would write more, but BP hasn't ended yet. I'll do another then.

Fruit

DeletedUser

Thank you for the end of day 1 report, i would call it a night, but i'm staying up all night build my acadmey up and getting a harbor. And if everything goes as planned this will be one of those successful alliances :)

DeletedUser2063

Thank you for the end of day 1 report, i would call it a night, but i'm staying up all night build my acadmey up and getting a harbor. And if everything goes as planned this will be one of those successful alliances :)

I remember on Epsilon where I tried to take on your guys 6 v 1 on my island. I lost. But I stayed in the top 10 defenders for around a month until I quit lol

DeletedUser

i remember that. this one time in the en server, i built a defensive city (i joined the same day the world started) after a while i got bored of speed 1 so i decided to leave, now the alliance i was in was going to conquer my city, an alliance that wanted me to join them were supporting me, and our enemy was trying to conquer me for a while. when the dust settled the enemy had the city, but i got defender of the day

DeletedUser

Well the first day of the server is almost done, so I will do a nice little review.

10. Astartes:
Based in 44, Astartes shot off then slowed down. With very good leadership in Torg, I can see them lasting a long while. They even managed to recruit a mod (Sasquatch), so everyone make sure to rim him :) The highest average per player and very good players these guys are capable to make the long haul.

Fruit

Aww.. we haven't slowed down. :(
Please, don't rim our mod, we like him and would like to keep him. :p

DeletedUser4356

ahaha dang it Fruit, You calling out our mod like that hahah

It is not called slowing down, it's called being patient ;) we got a trick under our sleeves. We are going to attack everyone in O35 first, then swim to O66, then up to O47 to finally come down back to O44. and that's our plan!

..oopps.. just gave our intel. :(

DeletedUser

ahaha dang it Fruit, You calling out our mod like that hahah

It is not called slowing down, it's called being patient ;) we got a trick under our sleeves. We are going to attack everyone in O35 first, then swim to O66, then up to O47 to finally come down back to O44. and that's our plan!

..oopps.. just gave our intel. :(

Duuuuude, come on... I've worked months on that plan and now you give it away. :(

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahahah You`re funy guys :D I wana see that plan ! Realy :D

DeletedUser2063

I also have a devious plan, but it's not even for our alliance :)

DeletedUser

Ok than! How i can take accses ?! What i must do ?! xDD

Top secret ...Intsng ! :D I must send spys to check out :D......I see in this world ....CCCP vs US ....The cold war! hahahah Seems funy hahaha

DeletedUser2063

This is on the Rhoman Empire page:

"We do not accept pacts. we will wait for bp to end mostly, and if you are an exception, we'll message you."

However, they sent PiD a pact without a message. We declined :)