Rising Death

DeletedUser

We're a new alliance but already have a pre-made winning leadership made (the people with leadership roles have won a world in the same alliance). i myself have been playing for 3 years and been making great and not so great alliances since. If you want to join we have joined South-West or you can follow this link which will take you as close as possible to me http://us.grepolis.com/invite-297462-us18?invitation_id=133132&invitation_mac=9a230020&ref=player_invite_linkrl. if you have any questions please post them here and i will answer them as quickly as i can.

DeletedUser

Rising alliance? xDD!! Alianza de risa? xD With this name not capture much players... xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

Says the guy named after a pretty flower..What sort of group are you trying to attract? :p

DeletedUser

Says the guy named after a pretty flower..What sort of group are you trying to attract? :p

When All Else Fails
DeathPrevails.

Quality Over Quantity

Pacts: Ehhhh, probably not
Invites:Elite, Aggressive, Extremely Active Players Only

DeletedUser1685

...King Leo, You do know I was talking to Rey Del right? lol

DeletedUser

Yes i speak spanish ...and some langueges more xDD Why you ask? If yo talking to me! :D

DeletedUser

I know ur not asking me Halfrican but I speak Latin, Russian, Afrikaan, and yes Spanish :)

DeletedUser1685

We are getting way off topic...I love the enthusiasm in Rho !!! >_<

Nos estamos camino fuera de tema. Me encanta el entusiasmo in Rho >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes well I am part South African
Net 'n bietjie van hierdie bloedige taal

DeletedUser

Lets keep this tab focused on my alliance, not what languages you can speak