The Red Rose

DeletedUser

The Red Rose

VMDEyeWeOJrO0jw2-Regin.png

Hello we are The Red Rose and have come to conquer the world, we have not ever played Grepolis but if the Sim's, do not think is so different.

If you want to stay in this world try not to go too close to us.

See you on the battlefield and remember, when you see a red rose calling your brothers to come and protect you.

DeletedUser

Okay! Une Roses here! :D I wish you many many luck of everyone! (+30) .....You will need it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What does that mean? I do not understand much the game, or the English language.

2exn.png

qjBDp0C.png

t6j.png

7ipv.png

iHsvIOy.png

DeletedUser2063

He said that you're Spanish, and you think that you'll blow through this world with ease, and that we should attack you between 19:30-2:00 as that's when you'll be asleep. He also said we should give you a run for your money.

Edit:

Is that everyone they are pacted with thus far?

No it's all the people they have listed as enemies

DeletedUser6337

Excuse me. is this the world without conquest or i am grong again?

DeletedUser

He said that you're Spanish, and you think that you'll blow through this world with ease, and that we should attack you between 19:30-2:00 as that's when you'll be asleep. He also said we should give you a run for your money.

He's not Spanish .... You've been cheated, my friend

DeletedUser

Wow a need protecion :D It`s so scary here ! :eek: We need to change ...to hiperborea hahahahahah So cool world :D

DeletedUser

Well ...Many words xD But the true is a 3 days from here ! This is many time ....I know that! In Grepolis ...for 3 days may change one world :D And more i don`t know what to say xDD Good luck of everyone ...enemy and alies...ok hahah We don`t have alies xDD