The Astartes are making a comeback!

Requirements to join us:
Be active.
Be aggressive.
Be a team player.
Be communicative and dedicated.
Be awesome.

Direction: North-West

For full info check out - http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3115-The-Astartes-SouthEast

Message me here or in-game, when the server starts, if you feel you're awesome enough to join us! :p

Stay Frosty!

Torgaddon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck hey would you be interested in a pre made pact if you are going sw

DeletedUser

@PandoraX - Hey, I've seen you around, so yeah I'd be willing to take you in. :)

@Carter - We will be going North-West. I'm not considering any pacts until the end of BP after server's launch. Sorry. :)

Updated direction in description! :)

DeletedUser

I'm in :) send me a linky when you join i'll be on from 0000 to 0000 so when you get on i'll be on

DeletedUser

You got it mate ;)

"For the current recruits - I'll be sending out invites when the world starts. You can receive them either via a message on the forums or in the Astartes skype chat. I would prefer if everyone joined skype before the world starts, it will be easier to invite you all at the same time. Message me your skype name and I'll add you, don't post here."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4982

Ah well The Astartes are lucky to have me :p

My awesomeness was too great for other premades to handle :p

DeletedUser

LOL I know it's the latest I can possibly join a premade or something but I guess I need to pass the time while the world opens so here's my little write-up on myself.
Im interested in joining your alliance. Although this is only my second world back from a veeeery long break from Grepolis due to real life...I do have SOME experience I guess. My previous username, which I used on the .EN servers, was ryu0806. Don't bother checking grepostats, I already did and apparently my break was long enough (1-2 years) for my page to get deleted. I guess you'll have to take me on my word that I WAS ranked in the top 100 in both abp and points as well as being ranked 1 in my ocean. However, I guess if you scour the internet you COULD find something on me :) I played on the server en.Delta mainly, before I quit. It was a conquest world, so I'm not used to revolt yet, but I do understand the mechanics of it. I have led a top 5 alliance in en.Delta, as well as being the leader/founder(?) of my current alliance in Pi. I'm looking to join a tight close-knit group for this world, and taking a break from all that leading :p I do have a skype, and I am active.