US18 - Rho Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There was an EN Server that had a spawn glitch, but it was fixed by the next world. SE tends to have more players because of some superstition that SE was "lucky" way back in the Gen 1 worlds on EN.

Rofl, that one guy in 05 must have had a fun time :D

DeletedUser2063

I don't believe that 55 is lucky, but if you have control over it you're pretty much guaranteed to be a world power

DeletedUser

I don't believe that 55 is lucky, but if you have control over it you're pretty much guaranteed to be a world power

That's basically true for any core ocean - if you've taken a hold of a core ocean you must be doing something right. I was in O55 on Omicron - there might have been more players there but they were mostly newbies and MRA alliances. So it wasn't harder to take than any of the other 3 core oceans. We just had more nice cities to take. :p

I actually don't think anything is guaranteed in this game.

DeletedUser3066

I'm thinking a SW alliance for mine. Anyone who is interested - contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6111

I think I'll pick Grepolis back up for a server. I've got some time before my college starts up again.

Most of you probably don't know me, but I used to play back in the old EN servers, mainly in the Nightmares of Elysium of Zeta.

I'm thinking of starting an alliance, but am not entirely opposed to joining one if it's led by someone with verifiable experience.

Regards,
--V

DeletedUser

I think I'll pick Grepolis back up for a server. I've got some time before my college starts up again.

Most of you probably don't know me, but I used to play back in the old EN servers, mainly in the Nightmares of Elysium of Zeta.

I'm thinking of starting an alliance, but am not entirely opposed to joining one if it's led by someone with verifiable experience.

Regards,
--V

Ooh someone from EN, kewl. :)
Good luck with your alliance or the alliance you join! :)

DeletedUser2063

Yay haha. And dang, I was in En 51, so close to that glitch.

DeletedUser

i will be going to 45 i always do alliance name will be The Ashes of Creation

DeletedUser4982

I'm from EN too :p
That means I'm super duper or something . Awesomely awesome and cool , right ? :p

DeletedUser4982

Only because you came to US. :)

Hahaha :p US is cool too , but there are a lot of noobs . Good thing is that they like to build their cities , so I can start making units right away . And they tend to make mixed armies . Free BP . Yay thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Hahaha :p US is cool too , but there are a lot of noobs . Good thing is that they like to build their cities , so I can start making units right away . And they tend to make mixed armies . Free BP . Yay thisisgrepolis

I actually like that there are more new players here.
EN is starting to get stagnated, it's all the same people grouping together or against each other(mostly lol). We need more noobzorz! :)

DeletedUser2063

I like noobs because its fun to kick the crap out of them lol

DeletedUser2063

I was going to say and make them leave too, but I didn't want Daed to get mad at me for making people quit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.