Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2063

LOL we were negotiating, but then you wimped out because ou didn't want to give up yor cities which is why the deal fell through. Yours and magplm's greed is the reason this war is going on. Talks were going fine. We wanted those cities first to see if you were being serious, but like every other deal you went back on your word and refused to give them up. Also, one f the cities you took was a 2.4K so don't tell us were taking small cities

DeletedUser

LOL we were negotiating, but then you wimped out because ou didn't want to give up yor cities which is why the deal fell through. Yours and magplm's greed is the reason this war is going on. Talks were going fine. We wanted those cities first to see if you were being serious, but like every other deal you went back on your word and refused to give them up. Also, one f the cities you took was a 2.4K so don't tell us were taking small cities

Oh okay, so send the attacks without telling us and we haven't even started to empty them out.

Let me forward a letter by The Celt. NDHellion went on vacation and the talks weren't even completed.

Blame us all you want, you used this to launch your surprise attack and took easy cities up in your ocean that WAS being emptied out and working our way down the list.

I see how you guys are justifying this war.

Talks weren't even completed, you fool. Also, I should mention that you guys were destroying cities in Ocean 66 to screw us over. We were watching the points, even more, you guys were building up briemes in these cities. We have the spy reports to prove it. You guys NEVER intended to honor the negotiation. Just used it as a cover to attack us. Why even destroy the cities when we weren't doing that in your ocean?

You guys are funny AND deluded.

DeletedUser

So, just I don't forget. I forwarded the proof to the entire alliance since you like to fib. :)

Our good will was taken advantage of, despite the disadvantage that we would suffer but we were willing to negotiate as BoB and Raptors were working really well together against Argos, LOI, and taking care of other smaller threats.

I sent the message to The Celt on 8/2, trying to get the negotiation going. No response for 2 days until 8/4. We seem to get it going but NDHellion went on vacation so I was trying to get the terms down. This was at 8/4 10:00 server time. At 19:00 server time, i sent a reply saying that pact was betrayed.

I have my proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Although you betrayed the pact before by purposely colonizing in 65. And it's funny how you manage to leave out a topic when I prove you wrong, like when you take 2.4K's, or how I've been in only two alliances. You like to only see what you want I see, and you only counter the points you have a way to counter.

DeletedUser2063

This is good stuff. Makes me wish I still played Mu.

Nothing like a little banter to bring some life to the forums eh? :)

Edit:
We shall see who wins in the end but I'm very confident as my alliance isn't full of inactives as your seems. I have only seen a total of about 11 players that is doing any type of attacking and these sad "distraction" attacks with 30 or less LS is pretty ineffective. Just a tip for you to help you make it a bit more challenging. :)

I am done with this world. Mu was good for learning the basics of Grepolis without having to worry about getting attacked or conquered (I honestly was only attacked once and that was by my own alliance LOL, thanks Gierto :p). Ocean 66 is a really boring place to be and I don't really enjoy the idea of being in alliance of 100+ members while only 50 members actively participate in the alliance. Good luck to everyone in The Raptors(except for those other 50 players who are basically lone wolves...). I'll see some of you in Xi or Omnicron.

Bye

You claim to have an active alliance, yet I have a quote from someone who was in your alliance saying that half of your alliance is not active, so please do not lie to me :)

DeletedUser

Well, folks were saying that the Mu forum was dead, so there ya go......LOL

All I can say about skill is this. The Raptors city I conquered a few days ago was quite funny. About 6 Raptors sent wave after wave of Bir support, which all landed at least 90+ mins AFTER my CS landed. Needless to say, I was able to send back my own Birs since my new city was so well defended by others. Oh, and the last of the Birs weren't recalled until 2 days after conquest was complete. Well, I guess when someone says they are 'skilled' at warfare, you just gotta take it with a grain of salt I suppose.....
But hey, it's just a game...... w/e........

8)

DeletedUser

Nothing like a little banter to bring some life to the forums eh? :)

Edit:

You claim to have an active alliance, yet I have a quote from someone who was in your alliance saying that half of your alliance is not active, so please do not lie to me :)

Lol, right..... I won't even bother with that because if it is inactive then I'm not certainly how we can be at the top for attacking but okay.

Although you betrayed the pact before by purposely colonizing in 65. And it's funny how you manage to leave out a topic when I prove you wrong, like when you take 2.4K's, or how I've been in only two alliances. You like to only see what you want I see, and you only counter the points you have a way to counter.

So, I betrayed the pact? Please tell me where it says that we were going to stay out of the O65 completely because that would have been impossible, considering before the pact was created, we already had cities in O65, which The Celt didn't care for.

Even so, that city that's 2.4k is on a island that you have a couple people on so it makes sense to take that out as well. Although that's just one city.

You haven't proven me wrong on anything, perhaps it's you that wants to see what you want to see?

As I said, less talking and more action. This "banter" is getting boring. If your plan is to "banter" us to death then it's going to disappoint you.

DeletedUser2063

Lasav, if you only saw the things we say about you in Skype. Maybe you ought to go play SIM building so you don't get your feelings hurt. And if it were that easy to take you down by banter then the game would be no fun. Also you brag about how many birs you have killed total. However, last night on DGeneral's city alone you lost 1,698 LS and still failed to take it. So go tell us more about how you manage to take all the fortified cities you want.

DeletedUser

Lasav, if you only saw the things we say about you in Skype. Maybe you ought to go play SIM building so you don't get your feelings hurt. And if it were that easy to take you down by banter then the game would be no fun. Also you brag about how many birs you have killed total. However, last night on DGeneral's city alone you lost 1,698 LS and still failed to take it. So go tell us more about how you manage to take all the fortified cities you want.

Go ahead, tell us how many Briemes you lost as well. I have the number but please go ahead, tell us and lets see if you can be honest. Hint: it's far more than what we lost.

You're wasting all of your defenses on that and when it gets exhausted, then what's next?

Also, feel free to keep chatting about me, glad to hear that I'm a topic. Keep it up, more talking and less action.

DeletedUser2063

It takes far longer to build LS than it does to build birs. You keep the attacks coming, an well keep taking your "unimportant cities" (cities you can't manage to defend) and defending ourselves. You're all talk and no action, as I have yet to see an attack from you

DeletedUser

Lol, talk to Dgeneral, Kadz, and The Celt.

Anyway, see you at the end of the war that you guys caused.

I'm out of this forum.

DeletedUser

Let's take this off the forums please. But Lasav is doing a great job leading the alliance, and if you weren't doing your job, you deserve to have your cities put to good use.

Just out of curiousity, how do you feel about this now?

P.S. - First time back to Grepolis in three weeks. FYI to those who are not aware, I started the BoB and The Raptors pacts. Hey Lasaz. Atleast things are getting interesting in Mu. Keep up the forum activity.

DeletedUser2063

Just out of curiousity, how do you feel about this now?

P.S. - First time back to Grepolis in three weeks. FYI to those who are not aware, I started the BoB and The Raptors pacts. Hey Lasaz. Atleast things are getting interesting in Mu. Keep up the forum activity.

I said that before I got to know Lasav lol. I'd rather have you leading them- heck Id rather have anyone leading them

DeletedUser

They just tried to break one of our sieges by sending one slow t-port (no troops) and 344 Birs.......needless to say, they all sunk in all their regalia.......LOL

Too funny.... :eek:

DeletedUser2063

They just tried to break one of our sieges by sending one slow t-port (no troops) and 344 Birs.......needless to say, they all sunk in all their regalia.......LOL

Too funny.... :eek:

Lol his morning they tried to take my city, and the same person that sent the CS sent 120 birs and 400 DLU's that landed before the CS. And not right before, one wave landed an hour before the CS an another half an hour before. They're trying again now, lets see if they can time things right now :)

DeletedUser

Lol his morning they tried to take my city, and the same person that sent the CS sent 120 birs and 400 DLU's that landed before the CS. And not right before, one wave landed an hour before the CS an another half an hour before. They're trying again now, lets see if they can time things right now :)

Where is the face palm emote? I want to see them do well (at least some of them), but if they are making those types of mistakes, then just wow...

DeletedUser2063

I'm not going to lie, they stepped up their game this time around. 24 attacks cleared me out, and although they left a 17 second gap between the CS and last clearing wave, the snipe was off. Now there are about 90 support waves either in the city or inbound. They actually may have some clue to what they're doing.

DeletedUser4356

Well, folks were saying that the Mu forum was dead, so there ya go......LOL

All I can say about skill is this. The Raptors city I conquered a few days ago was quite funny. About 6 Raptors sent wave after wave of Bir support, which all landed at least 90+ mins AFTER my CS landed. Needless to say, I was able to send back my own Birs since my new city was so well defended by others. Oh, and the last of the Birs weren't recalled until 2 days after conquest was complete. Well, I guess when someone says they are 'skilled' at warfare, you just gotta take it with a grain of salt I suppose.....
But hey, it's just a game...... w/e........

8)

hahahah
2nd line.

DeletedUser

Lol, love the insults and misinformation they're spreading about our attacks.

That city we took (one of them) was a city they took in the beginning and now lost it to us.

I find that highly amusing that they're not able to keep their own cities. Oh and even more amusing, the cities they're taking are in Ocean 75, which we dont' care for and even MORE amusing is that they're conquering inactives. Guess that's all they can do. LOL