Ocean 36

DeletedUser

I'm a new player still in Beginner's mode, but I'm moving up fast. I'm looking to fulfill the Alliance quest and at the same time get in with a good Alliance. I'm not a needy player so I don't need an alliance to supply me, I'm just looking for safety and maybe later after I've built up, to battle.

I'm new to Grepolis, but I've played these same type games before. In my area in Ocean 36, the other players look relatively new, so maybe I can help establish an Alliance presence here. I'm not interested in bullying alliances. I know part of the game is battling other players and I'm willing to do that, but I'm not interested in tormenting lower level players that have no way to defend themselves.

If you think you might have a place for me, just reply. Thanks! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

alliance

Come join us
Pi Societatis Maximum

I'm a new player still in Beginner's mode, but I'm moving up fast. I'm looking to fulfill the Alliance quest and at the same time get in with a good Alliance. I'm not a needy player so I don't need an alliance to supply me, I'm just looking for safety and maybe later after I've built up, to battle.

I'm new to Grepolis, but I've played these same type games before. In my area in Ocean 36, the other players look relatively new, so maybe I can help establish an Alliance presence here. I'm not interested in bullying alliances. I know part of the game is battling other players and I'm willing to do that, but I'm not interested in tormenting lower level players that have no way to defend themselves.

If you think you might have a place for me, just reply. Thanks! thisisgrepolis