US18 - Rho Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Somewhere in the North, haven't decided between East and West yet :p Tough choices... :D

DeletedUser

The Rho profile pic was pretty awesome!

I'm not feeling the Revolt or Morale, but I'll make due I guess.

I'll be heading to the North :)

DeletedUser

sw yeah all of us shuold make a pact with each other we will control the 4 in enter most oceans

DeletedUser2039

That'll ensure this world turns out to be a fun one! ;-D

DeletedUser

Hey Ace, how's Xi working out? :)
And good luck in the North, my alliance is going north as well - NW. :p

DeletedUser

Mind if I join

Hey Ace Wolf mind if I join you. Things in Xi are way to quiet for me. By the way how does one choose one's location in the world. I am asking because you said you are heading north.

DeletedUser

Hey Ace Wolf mind if I join you. Things in Xi are way to quiet for me. By the way how does one choose one's location in the world. I am asking because you said you are heading north.

When you join the world you have a compass which let's you choose a direction. :)

DeletedUser

Hey Ace, how's Xi working out? :)
And good luck in the North, my alliance is going north as well - NW. :p

Xi is going pretty smooth right now, no more HOZ but that's for the best, FS all day! :)

Haha Yea I've grown quite fond of Starting in O54 so it's NE for me 8)

Carn77 I'll pm you

DeletedUser5088

I don't think I will join this world. Don't have enough time on my hands and trying to spend more time with family. :(

DeletedUser

I have one question is there anyway we can know that the SE only bug won't happen here, sure it makes an interesting turn on the game but really limits growth.

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us14&ref=zrjk6v3uxg7yiwbs44i08f0i6anteah00w7w4fcg
this kinda shows it. but when Nu started only about 10% of the players went any other direction besides south east. 4 oceans filled up to the SE before any of the other directions filled one. it seemed that after the very close core filled it didn't matter which direction you chose everyone went SE. It was fixed later judging by the non-aligned cities on the borders of the other directions but in the beginning the map looked like a japanese hand fan

DeletedUser

I noticed the SE always fills up so fast, I didn't know it was because of a bug.

DeletedUser

On Nu I believe it was, I only heard a couple people say they chose a different direction and were sent SE though. No Mod or anything commented on it though

DeletedUser

There was an EN Server that had a spawn glitch, but it was fixed by the next world. SE tends to have more players because of some superstition that SE was "lucky" way back in the Gen 1 worlds on EN.

DeletedUser1685

I agree about the picture, pretty cool.

Also.. The.Sindicate is considering coming here or joining Omicron. Still undecided :D

Status
Not open for further replies.