If any vets can help!

DeletedUser

I can use wood.. Seems to be going pretty fast. I appreciate all of you and God Bless.

St Michael

Island 410208
Ocean: 44 (404,465)
St Michael (1141 points)
The Titans (5820 points)

DeletedUser

Begging for resources on the externals. Nice going lol
And good luck now that you've made yourself a target. :)

DeletedUser

Im just asking for help. LMAO Way to go die-hard gamer.. Pretty pathetic some asks for a little help and u get all I wanna farm you. LOL Pretty lame.. Im not even out of beginners protection yet..

DeletedUser2039

Farm and trade with FV's. At that point in the game, you should not be out of the self-sufficiency stage.

Torg is right as well. Asking for resources on the externals is not a good idea. An alliance is your better bet.

DeletedUser

Im just asking for help. LMAO Way to go die-hard gamer.. Pretty pathetic some asks for a little help and u get all I wanna farm you. LOL Pretty lame.. Im not even out of beginners protection yet..

Never said I was gonna farm you. I'm not even seriously playing this server, just simming basically (My city is called SIMba). :)
You'd do well to take my advice - don't ask for resources on the forums, you're drawing way too much attention to yourself. I suggest trading with villages, players and getting a nice alliance. :)
I wish you good luck, personally I'm more than happy to help you out with any questions you might have. So you can PM me in-game if there's anything you'd like to ask.

Peace out! ;)

~Torgaddon

P.S. Also, you should lose the name-calling if you want to receive help from anyone. Unless you're a real pro at the game you shouldn't be making skilled enemies too fast. Some people will make it their job to farm you no matter where you are if you tick them off enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

Is it just me, or is it kind of contradictory that you're asking for 'help from a vet', and when he offers you help - by telling you this is not a smart way to get further into this game - you lose your temper and call him; "die-hard gamer", "pathetic" and "lame".

If there's one way to acquire disfavour amongst those trying to help you, it's insulting them when you're not getting the exact thing you want.

Just my two cents; I don't even play Pi;)

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is it kind of contradictory that you're asking for 'help from a vet', and when he offers you help - by telling you this is not a smart way to get further into this game - you lose your temper and call him; "die-hard gamer", "pathetic" and "lame".

If there's one way to acquire disfavour amongst those trying to help you, it's insulting them when you're not getting the exact thing you want.

Just my two cents; I don't even play Pi;)

lol yeah, that's what I tried to explain as well. I'm actually not playing Pi either, just staying here until a nice 2x world opens. Chillin'.