Current Wars of Lambda

DeletedUser

Well I know the following wars are taking place:

HoffinPoffoGs With Fire/HoffinPoffin Apple Corps/Numbers and Figures vs Eye of the Tiger/The Grim Tiger Academy
HoffinPoffoGs With Fire/HoffinPoffin Apple Corps/HoffinPoffoGs F.Y.A.D. vs Herkulean Hoplitai Bazaar Tactics
HoffinPoffoGs With Fire/HoffinPoffin Apple Corps/HoffinPoffoGs F.Y.A.D. vs Dynasty vs Bazaar Tactics
Numbers and Figures/Valhallas Valkyries vs Killer Beez/Varden/Death Swarm
Killer Beez vs GODS HAMMER

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is certainly more wars than this, and I purposely excluded minute wars such as the farming and consequent claiming of UN Mort La Rouge and various other small alliances by HPG. I am interested to see what other wars are brewing here in our slow little world

DeletedUser

Righto! Updated! Thank you Killer Beez for joining the party.

DeletedUser

Just come back fighting! Get organized, get more people involved in collective ops, KEEP ACTIVE AND COMMUNICATE! one sided wars are never fun! Inform me of more wars though people! Im very interested!

DeletedUser4343

Yes, we are at war with Killer Beez. If you call it that. It seems pretty one sided right now :s All I can say is I'm taking this beat down right now as a lesson. Hopefully will come back even stronger (and smarter) than before. I'm not the one to cry in my beer, but today stung (no pun intended) just a little bit!

View attachment 881

My bad, some how deleted it. First time on this forum.

DeletedUser4343

I wish we hadn't let up on Dawn of Blood a couple of weeks ago. We could have taken down some of there members with ease. Then those players wouldn't have had the chance to merge into the Killer Beez. Live and you learn I guess. >_<

DeletedUser

Just come back fighting! Get organized, get more people involved in collective ops, KEEP ACTIVE AND COMMUNICATE! one sided wars are never fun! Inform me of more wars though people! Im very interested!
Make sure you follow this then!

DeletedUser

You can Add Bazaar Coalition, and F.Y.A.D as people Dynasty is at war with. (Bazaar family and F.Y.A.D are not good at all haha) 4 alliances against one and I think the last time I checked we are up on them 11-2.

DeletedUser

HPG and Apple Corps are having some wonderful skirmishes in O45, O46, O47, and O57. We have currently conquered a few Killer Beez and Bazaar cities. Only conquering out our oceans for now, but it seems all of this may brew up a bit :p

DeletedUser

Oh yea, those were from our sothernmost members outside of our set up operations. More of an attack at your own risk kind of deal. We are only conquering everyone in our oceans right now :) No hard feelings if we come full force at any of your guys in the 40s.

DeletedUser

Well HPG and their academy HPAC would like to formally announce throwing their hat in the ring! We are sweeping in on VARIOUS Bazaar cities as we speak as well as sweeping the Killer Beez out of O46, though this won't spark a war. I imagine Bazaar will, in turn, declare war.

DeletedUser

Great to see someone else wants to join in on the fun haha.

DeletedUser

We gained 100,000 points in just 1 night.... and we aren't even close to stopping :p

Also, looks like the west is heating up into a world war of sorts! This is starting to get fun! Last I hear Herkulian Hopitile is looking to throw their hat in the ring.

DeletedUser

We gained 100,000 points in just 1 night.... and we aren't even close to stopping :p

HPG will not be stopped. Engage (or attack, farm, spy, mock, ignore, or simply get in our way) at your own risk. You have been warned. :)

DeletedUser

It looks like Armigeris has fallen and became Vahallas Valkyrie. The Grim Reapers have folded into Eye of the Tiger and have become an academy. FYAD has become an extension of HoffinPoffoGs With Fire. GODS HAMMER has come to Death Eaters aide as well.

DeletedUser4309

Speaking too soon

You can Add Bazaar Coalition, and F.Y.A.D as people Dynasty is at war with. (Bazaar family and F.Y.A.D are not good at all haha) 4 alliances against one and I think the last time I checked we are up on them 11-2.

You may want to save your poor words for your victory, FYAD alone is taking cities from you all, It is just 2 alliances against you, of which don't even equal up to your total points. BI is at war with Hoffin Poff and Herkulian. BT is at war with Hoffin as well. Dynasty has held members that were banned for over a month now, guess it pads the overall numbers for them. DochHolliday, their founder, had multiple accounts to help get his first cities started. He also used his girlfriends account to spy in BT. Hmmm oh ya and he is on VM.

It is great leadership that takes you to war then goes on vacation.

Damn sounds like our president! We all know how that is working out.

RoC

DeletedUser

Doch is not the only one that runs things, it's irrelevant if he is on vaca or not. We do not need to pad our numbers...thats what you guys do, your a giant MRA. FYAD has only recently took 2 under 2.5k cities from us from players who gave us too short of notice. We have under 40 members and outscore almost all of your alliances. Your a funny guy....