Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser

Maybe you guys should try to get rid of the dead weight and focus on one main area.

DeletedUser

Juggs don't beat yourself up over it! It was due to the members that failed to participate, not due to poor leadership.

Admittedly you weren't as active as perhaps needed, but you put together a good council to back you up. Don't let this dampen your spirits and prevent you from ever founding an alliance again. It was simply down to members failing to get involved in the single war LTEI was in despite all attempts to get them involved.

DeletedUser4951

Just cut your dead weight. Start with a few players and rim them to set an example.

DeletedUser

Guys, I am cutting the dead weight...just in a slightly more extreme way. 16:00 server time LTEI is disbanding. Got an alliance that doesn't participate? That's dead weight. Boom: disbandment = dead weight cut. Time to reload!

DeletedUser1111

I got this rather thoughtful message from my founder today.. and thought I would share it with you... it explains the recent disbandment of LTEI from a unique perspective...

At approximately 16:00 today I will be disbanding Libera Te Ex Inferis.
I've thought about it long and hard (that's what she said), and in light of the events of this morning's departures of people whom I formerly trusted, I don't see another option.
My goal was and still is to be an honorable leader and do what is best for the people I recruited. The best I can do is hope that each of you will find himself in an alliance that's actually worth playing for.
I want to thank each and every one of you who has stood here and wanted to help this alliance stay on top of the world. Unfortunately, that didn't actually happen. Please know that when you are in an alliance you are part of a TEAM. YOU have to contribute and help make things better. YOU have to communicate in the good times and the bad, and YOU are responsible for helping the alliance sink or swim. If there's a problem, don't run away. Voice your opinions and help make things better! Please remember this when you join your next alliances.
If you choose to leave before I disband the alliance, there will be no hard feelings and I wish you all the best! Hopefully, in time, you will all belong to alliances that are able to stand up to The Evil Empire and it's cronies.

true to Juggs word - i find myself alone and alliance-less

other than the cofounder and leader who defected from LTEI (which I see as a betrayl of trust and dishonor) and triggered this collapse - I can understand and accept this.

DeletedUser

Based on my experiences with Juggs on Mu, he only did this because he thought it was the right thing to do. Time will tell if there were better options, but I believe that he did what he believed was right.

DeletedUser4951

Juggs is a good guy. He always wants whats best. But this wasn't best for anyone. A lot of people are confused and scared (as close as you get in an online game that is), talking of abandoning worlds, etc. I wish Juggs would have tried a more proactive approach. Oh well there's a new dog on the block now. Lets see how they handle the spot light.

DeletedUser

1 The Evil Empire
2 Amazing Harmony
3 Psycho Pandas
4 LMFAO
5 Brethren of the Coast
6 The Reckoning
7 The Weeping Angels
8 HaVoC
9 Enigma
10 -=NERD OF DUTY=-
11 WolfPack
12 The Butchers

Forums been pretty quiet lately

DeletedUser4951

1 The Evil Empire
2 Amazing Harmony
3 Psycho Pandas
4 LMFAO
5 Brethren of the Coast
6 The Reckoning
7 The Weeping Angels
8 HaVoC
9 Enigma
10 -=NERD OF DUTY=-
11 WolfPack
12 The Butchers

Forums been pretty quiet lately

Its pretty much just PP and randoms here. I'm pretty sure someone could plan a whole op on this forum against a top 12 alliance and they wouldn't catch on.

DeletedUser4951

Not really. If PP/AH gained up on them they'd be in trouble i'd say. Same with LMFAO and so on. The number one player in the world appears to be a simmer.

DeletedUser

Says the guy who got rimmed in a week on Xi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

i beg to differ look on grepo stats evil empire zeta

I don't know the last time a franchise alliance came to a world called Omicron. They lost their original world alliance due to being annihilated by arguably Grepo's best player. Then they ended up feeding off ghosts to survive in EN Omicron and falling prey to inactivity and bad publicity. Super alliances only last if people let them last. I remember several advanced alliances where people agreed to just take em out before fighting each other.

Besides the #1 player is ranked below me in ABP.... Simmer? Simmer. The only reason they look good is because they "beat" Libera. And by they I mean Amazing Harmony.

DeletedUser

TEE look strong but its hard to judge strength when its still mainly down to who can build cities the fastest