Bloo [O45][MRA]

DeletedUser

Bloo

Why an MRA?
-------------------
For experienced players, a serious alliance aiming for the status of "MRA" might seem like a paradox in itself. Logically the two terms are antipodal, however, the notion that elite premade alliances are highly successful is also a misconception . While members might have a false sense of security , most elite alliances collapse in a few days to bad management or leadership.

Bloo is an alliance that will offer an unilateral method of leadership, with a exclusive focus on a creative and innovative hierarchy of pedagogy.

My Experience:
------------------
While things so far suggest i'm a fairly new player and lack the true experience needed to facilitate large alliances, the data suggests the opposite.

I used to play in every Grepolis world starting from the infamous Grepolis world: “Alpha.” While this might seem like drastic simplification, I acquired a plethora of knowledge from leading multiple MRAs and Elite Alliances(Via Premade). Most importantly, the knowledge I have gained, will help me lead Bloo in the right direction.

Alliance leadership:

130th Alliance Rank Alpha (Alpha was a huge world).
1st-12th place Alliances in multiple servers thereafter
Consistent 4th place alliance on the 3rd 2.0 Grepolis server.

Personal IGNs:
1, Divyesh (Racked up 200k points on Alpha)
2, ddodd01 (Ran an MRA before a traitor disbanded my faction) ← Learned my lesson there :D
3, minddestruction (Ran elite alliances)

While I dont have a grepostats to prove my statistics (Most players were removed from the early Grepolis Worlds), it would be imperative to wait and see what Bloo achieves in the future

Conclusion:
---------------
While the concept of a successful MRA might seem illogical and impossible by definition. There is evidence to point to the contrary that numbers can matter, and with great leadership, great things can be accomplished.

There was a time (few years ago) when one of the most capable leaders in all of Grepolis lead an alliance of 2000 people single handedly to lead the rankings in World Alpha for nearly 5 months (until the alliance founder left due to other pursuits and surely TW-SHADOWS took over).

Recruitment Parameters:
-----------------------------
1. Must be excited to learn and build aggressively
2. Must be capable of understanding common troop tactics and maintaining a renowned military.

DeletedUser

I'll admit, I am highly intrigued by this idea. Joining you would be a pleasure of mine, if you are not headed in the SE direction. A full list of my experice and knowledge can be pm'ed to you. Happy hunting,

Primitive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glad your excited, Im just getting the alliance started up :D

DeletedUser

I'll admit, I am highly intrigued by this idea. Joining you would be a pleasure of mine, if you are not headed in the SE direction. A full list of my experice and knowledge can be pm'ed to you. Happy hunting,

Primitive

Very interesting choice Prim... not saying its bad or good just saying its interesting. :)

DeletedUser2063

An MRA could actually do quite well, if you keep all your players in the same ocean, unlike most. Most MRA leaders just hang up a world map and throw darts at it to decide who to invite next.

DeletedUser5088

Where is this alliance? AeroTeam is the founder of GreenVenture and that is not a MRA.

Also 130th alliance rank on Alpha. Alpha is big but not that big. All of those alliances have 1 player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

Where is this alliance? AeroTeam is the founder of GreenVenture and that is not a MRA.

Also 130th alliance rank on Alpha. Alpha is big but not that big. All of those alliances have 1 player.

I think he meant .en Alpha, not .us Alpha.

Still, I've played .en Alpha as well, and it was not that much of an achievement to reach 130th alliance rank there.