1-1-90--BP5-R-M

DeletedUser

if it were world speed and troops speed 2 it would've been perfect :)

DeletedUser

I'm playing this world because I've only been playing for a month or two and went into lambda pretty late in the game, I'm doing great but would like to be able to start fresh, and be able to manage both worlds. The speed 1 is absolutely perfect for this.

DeletedUser4586

I'm playing this world because I've only been playing for a month or two and went into lambda pretty late in the game, I'm doing great but would like to be able to start fresh, and be able to manage both worlds. The speed 1 is absolutely perfect for this.

Saw you in Lambda, and your posts. *respectful nod*
To tell the truth, we were in the same situation. It's hard to win when on the rim like we were.
You either need the major alliances to completely implode, or get invited to them... or be in some supreme outer rim alliance.
Chances are none of these would have happened in Lambda, a Speed 1 world with lower population.

Welcome to PI!
A really cool 'game name', Pi, because everyone knows it's mathematical connection.
Look for us. Players hovering in the top ten in points. Especially during beginner's protection.
Send me a message.

Edit: ...and we shall remain tiny while BP lasts... a time to look for opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator: