Plaga Mortis

DeletedUser

PLAGA MORTIS
chariot-of-ascension1.jpg

About our Alliance
We are a highly experienced group of players from kappa and are currently the number 1 alliance there ( widowmakers ) with many players in the top 10 of the server including myself. We are intense when it comes to Grepolis battle mechanics, communication, loyalty and activity. We are always willing to pick up new comers so long as they are active and willing to be educated to advanced levels of the game. Our specialty is revolt worlds, which pi is, and we look forward to taking our experience from previous servers and utilizing that to enhance our ability to dominate Pi.

Recruitment:
We ARE NOT an MRA ( massive recruiting alliance ) we will cap at around 50-60/90 depends how the first week unfolds I will be sure to update you all on that. In kappa we have a 56/87 core and are number 1 I am one of those players who understand that quantity does not = quality so if you are too then im glad to meet you haha!

We are looking for two major aspects that we deem most important in players and that's simply activity ( how active can you be on the server ) and the ability to learn from the experienced players within our group ( some people do not like to be taught - we don't want you ! ) experience with other servers carries more weight specifically revolt servers since they are different from conquest. May I add we are filling up rather fast in terms of both interested and guaranteed players. Message me on the forums to get a word in for yourself or in game once the server starts.

Diplomacy:
A rather hard aspect of the game to predict so we will stay "NAP" and or neutral with all alliances on the server for the first few days - week until a general senate consensus has been formed as to who we wish to engage first - likewise with pacts.

Ps: a name change may take place after server starts we are just using this current alliance name to group us together. Do not be alarmed if we name change it will still be the same alliance!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3880

Well after my time in Kappa and Widowmakers I can imagine that your recruitment numbers are high. I have truly enjoyed playing with experienced, organized and well thought out strategists such as those players in the Widowmakers Senate, from whom I have learned much.

Playing with such knowledgable players brings the game, for me and others I am sure, to a much higher level of play beyond simple attacking and scrambling. Having a mission statement, a methodology and ideology makes the game much more fun and rewarding. I can't wait to get started! On to Pi..

DeletedUser

thanks for the input alicia i too look forward to taking what we learned in kappa and expanding upon that in Pi

DeletedUser

I can't wait to start in the new server. I hope to be a great ally in the new alliance.

DeletedUser

I can't wait to start in the new server. I hope to be a great ally in the new alliance.

yeah thanks for messaging me on kappa looking forward to taking the experienced players with the new blood mixing it up and essentially dominating haha :)

DeletedUser

Bringing the same attitude as always, all will fall before our might!

Let's do this!

DeletedUser

Reminds me of something... *cough* US1 Alpha *cough*

No need to cough. You want cough medicine ;)

Since Warrior is busy coughing, I think what he wants to say is that this alliance was an MRA or something like that on world Alpha.

DeletedUser271

No need to cough. You want cough medicine ;)

Since Warrior is busy coughing, I think what he wants to say is that this alliance was an MRA or something like that on world Alpha.

It might be considered by some players, but this is the MRA that is currently winning Alpha ;-)

DeletedUser

we are not an mra please read my alliance in kappa is 58/87 possible members we kicked out all inactive and or inexperienced players

Reminds me of something... *cough* US1 Alpha *cough*

and THE Ancients is not an mra tell that to kjc lol .... best player in us servers by miles

DeletedUser3937

Tempted to come over just because the alliance is named 'Ascension'...lol

DeletedUser

a new name has been voted on and decided.
the charter has also been finalized.

please message me here or in game if anyone is interested in joining us.

DeletedUser

What's your new name?

MLP night be interested in merging into you.