What is in a name?

DeletedUser3560

as you all know we have had and alliance in Nu world that has been changing their name in accordance to whom they have been attacking. their latest is "are you NEXT"

I have suggested to one of their members that if we were to change our name in reply it would need to be something like

"they went atta way>>>" or perhaps "IHirdLODWants2BNext"

once they finally decide on who they intend to hit and if it is Chug, perhaps they will pick a name like...Shotgun a Beer or This is a Wargame not a Brewery or Next Round is on Us...

For The Fraternity perhaps they will pick Throwing the Book at you or Back to School or Here is your lesson....

The possibilities are endless and priceless. I must admit, I had a good chuckle over their last play on words for the Silence gang.

Here's to hoping some of you others here have some good suggestions for them as well.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing myself, and sometimes annoying because then I don't know who the hell I am lol.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing myself, and sometimes annoying because then I don't know who the hell I am lol.

haha ^ that's what up
yea it only works when you come out on top time n' time again, so fortunate for the outcomes.

DeletedUser

Harry Potter? but then again we probably won't be next, but i would laugh at that.
if they ever cross 55 it will be a name changing battle this sounds fun haaha

DeletedUser3560

Harry Potter? but then again we probably won't be next, but i would laugh at that.
if they ever cross 55 it will be a name changing battle this sounds fun haaha

hahaha! I am tempted to change ours too, but I am a bit superstitious and the name Chug a Lug has served us well so far.

I still think LOD want to be next hahaha

DeletedUser

I don't believe I wish to be next but I'm assuming that you don't wish to be next ether we will have to wait and see.>_<

DeletedUser

I knew some of them were going that way before they got worried lol so don't fret too much

DeletedUser3560

aww why is chug a lug going on VM all of a sudden

The Vacations have been planned long before you all began attacks, no worries, we dont run into Vmode, anyone that knows me will know that I will take a rimming before I take a running..

DeletedUser

Please can we try and drag this thread to being remotely ontopic? Otherwise I will need to close it.

Kind regards,

Josh