Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Most of people's bp is from those dumb quests anyways

EN- Delos- Lacking Diplomacy- #1 in ABP on day one. #1 in ABP the day it merged into ER. Your argument is invalid.

If you're one of what will probably 10 or less alliances there anyways then you have a right to brag if you ask me.

I don't understand half of this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Y'all just ignoring my 55 Native Coalition sink post, they are falling by the wayside. I thought that is what the topic is about.

DeletedUser4951

I don't understand half of this

I'm telling you why you're wrong.

You say people who are in the top areas of BP don't have a right to brag because its day one. While I can see your point here's why that's not true. And alliance I led on Delos started as the top team in ABP. It continued that way until the day it finally just merged into another alliance in order to survive activity issues. The point is it went until the world basically died as the top dog in ABP. So don't say that the stats are insignificant.

DeletedUser

Y'all just ignoring my 55 Native Coalition sink post, they are falling by the wayside. I thought that is what the topic is about.

I don't think that is too surprising...
It's expected out of MRAs/MPAs.
Im sure others aren't too surprised either.

DeletedUser

Well your first post wasn't nearly as explanatory as the second. So now I understand your point. It would've been nicer to have that the first time around so I didn't have to make my "English" comment.

DeletedUser4951

It was pretty straight and to the point. Sorry I normally give an essay but I assumed that if you're crying about experience that you would get a simple explanation. I suppose you only know about ragging on others successes. And don't know the terms of EN=English servers and ABP= Attacking Battle Points. Or a merger maybe? Which is two alliances joining together. There next time i'll spell it out like you're a little too young to be here...Because given the lack of maturity and frantic double posting by you i'm beginning to suspect that you are. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks I appreciate when people explain their shorthand, not everyone is down with the lingo. I think getting back to the original topic is the most appropriate action.

DeletedUser

Most of people's bp is from those dumb quests anyways

Somehow I don't think the top alliances have managed to reach over 10k BP on quests. 1-2k maybe but not over 10k. Thus your point is invalid. Shhh.

Thanks I appreciate when people explain their shorthand, not everyone is down with the lingo. I think getting back to the original topic is the most appropriate action.

No offence but this reminded me of my Gran. Both have been explained across the forums and it just sounds to me like you're making excuses for forgetting what the shorthand means. Either that or you haven't paid attention to anything prior to this point, which considering you've been on these forums since September is an impressive feat.

I do agree with going back on topic though and so without further ado...

We knew they'd sink, but I agree even more so now, particular after my experience with their 'diplomat' yesterday. Tried to make me look like an idiot and just made himself look stupid.

DeletedUser

Libera Te Ex Infernis is going to SINK in a few weeks
The Evil Empire will SWIM for the short term and maybe long term