Spartan Order - sink
SPQR - sink
Avengers - sink

---

LMFAO - swim
Astartes - swim
Gon Lurn Today - swim

DeletedUser4951

I like the idea but its still BP and you should add comments as to why. Also try not to cut off the rest of the top 12. :p

DeletedUser

Its interesting how you say all 3 of LTEI, TEE and Amazing Harmony will swim, in my view only 1 will swim and the other 2 will sink...

DeletedUser

Its interesting how you say all 3 of LTEI, TEE and Amazing Harmony will swim, in my view only 1 will swim and the other 2 will sink...

I think two will, one being TEE. But it is interesting because Vikt is in LTEI. Very interesting.

DeletedUser4951

Knowing LTEI's leaders and players...I'd say they're gonna have some life to them. But lets hope that this is like the last Omicron server I played and we have plenty of power changes and fun. :D

DeletedUser

well i was really just keeping it short and sweet and to stir up some discussion haha but i guess i can describe why i chose specific alliances to swim/sink.

ltei - i am not biased by any means, but seeing the talent/experience we have in ltei it is looking like a promising future
tee - i remember these guys from zeta and it seems like they kept most of their core. interested to see what happens with us and them.
lmfao - i know these guys from theta, have the same core and are very good at coordination. these guys were honestly a pain in the ass/still are haha.
amazing harmony - i really dont know much about them but they are located in a good spot and take up all/most of their islands. btw are these guys from china/pacific rim? i can see them doing very well though
gon lurn today - doesnt seem to have great competition near them, otherwise i dont know any of them. looks like a good/fun group though
astartes - looks like a a skilled group
enigma - i would like to know more about them

and honestly i have the same opinion on other alliances such as the weeping angels/monty python/spqr/55 native coalition/etc - although they just look like mixed group with beginners/veterans, they have time (obviously) to prove themselves and distinguish who the strong players of their groups are.

i'm excited to see how omicron plays out. i think its going to be a lot of fun, and a lot of good competition. only time will tell, these are just my "preseason" thoughts :)

DeletedUser

well i was really just keeping it short and sweet and to stir up some discussion haha but i guess i can describe why i chose specific alliances to swim/sink.

ltei - i am not biased by any means, but seeing the talent/experience we have in ltei it is looking like a promising future
tee - i remember these guys from zeta and it seems like they kept most of their core. interested to see what happens with us and them.
lmfao - i know these guys from theta, have the same core and are very good at coordination. these guys were honestly a pain in the ass/still are haha.
amazing harmony - i really dont know much about them but they are located in a good spot and take up all/most of their islands. btw are these guys from china/pacific rim? i can see them doing very well though
gon lurn today - doesnt seem to have great competition near them, otherwise i dont know any of them. looks like a good/fun group though
astartes - looks like a a skilled group
enigma - i would like to know more about them

and honestly i have the same opinion on other alliances such as the weeping angels/monty python/spqr/55 native coalition/etc - although they just look like mixed group with beginners/veterans, they have time (obviously) to prove themselves and distinguish who the strong players of their groups are.

i'm excited to see how omicron plays out. i think its going to be a lot of fun, and a lot of good competition. only time will tell, these are just my "preseason" thoughts :)

Plus rep, nicely done

DeletedUser4951

O55 is pretty much pacted with each other...If that tells you anything haha. :p

DeletedUser

Gon Lurn Today has a great group of players with a vast amount of experience. Only problem I see is the fact they have this 'Rising Legacy'... Thing in their alliance :p

DeletedUser4900

1 Libera Te Ex Inferis - SWIM They have some solid players there, would of liked to see them of kept there member count down a bit more. Some of there players could be in troublesome territory Depending on there diplomacy with EE. I look for a NAP or Pact to be in place here.
2 The Evil Empire - SWIM For awhile anyways, these guys also have some decent players it seems like.. With even better location then LTEI in my opinion. Though I believe LMFAO is a better alliance and will probably be my early pick for o44
3 Amazing Harmony - SWIM Has good location in o54, and there only real threat is avengers.. which I dont see lasting very long
4 Monty Python - SINK There location is about as bad as it gets.. they probably have players 100hrs + apart by cs lol . I see nobody of note on there roster. I see this alliance crashing fast and hard.
5 The Weeping Angels - SINK Well they already have a academy.. does not sound like great leadership her. location is decent thats about all I see going for them if anything.
6 S.P.Q.R - SINK Have already heard about there bad organization skills and lack of leadership. That was fast! plus there in a already cluttered o55
7 - Spartan Order - SWIM Good location, easy ocean with no real threats near by right now.. for the moment it seems like they will have it the easiest.
8 Bear Clan - SINK I look for them to be LMFAO's first target because they have a tastey island right next to LMFAOS main base and it would be a great addition!
9 Avengers - SINK Even tho they do have decent location I see Amazing Harmony winning there ocean.. unless there pacted, wouldn't be that shocking really.
10 55 Native Coalition - SINK there in o55 they dont really have the roster or location to compete there.
11 King Kong - SINK Again there in a cluttered o55 and I just dont see them lasting at this point
12 LEAGUE OF SHADOWS - SINK Highest point alliance in o65 but there all pacted here in 65 calling it a coalition lol
13 Wrath of the Gods -SINK too many pacts..
14 Macedonian Rebirth - SINK too many pacts these guys are funny but there big time noobs. At least the leader is
15 LMFAO - SWIM This is my pick to win o44 :D they have great location and solid players, low member count and probably well organized. Soon bp will be over and i'll have a better idea if my hunch is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LTEI - Sink, this is one of those alliances that does good at the start then dies off when the next world is released. Also a lot of gold hoarders (6k before bp ends probably means you are a simmer)

The Evil Empire - Sink, probably will get eaten by LTEI or some other predator before that predator alliance quits

Amazing Harmony - No idea honestly, depending on how other alliances treat them they might survive.

Monty Python - Sink, terrible average, barely active!

TWE - Sink, they asked our alliance for a merge on day 1, that tells you something

S.P.Q.R - Sink, the other top 5 will eat these folks, similar to TWE and Monty Python

Not doing the other 6, too lazy and i'll probably just say negative things about them

DeletedUser

good description except, spartan order is a swimmer (michael phelps style swimmer)

DeletedUser

*Mort* can you do your top 5 alliances to swim and why. You can use alliances outside top 12 too ;)

DeletedUser

LMFAO - Swim, good overall average while not having anyone that really overdoes it on the gold, Quiet and small group. If they don't get targetted they could go somewhere here

Astartes - Swim, not bad location, good average, if they work together they could really do a great job!

Enigma - Swim, good average, somewhat under the radar, much like astartes

Amazing Harmony - Swim (decided now), they may swim if they aren't targetted but i've heard predators talk about them so i'm not certain on their outcome

Gon lurn today - This is my alliance so I won't say much because i'm biased, but let me just say I feel like we can achieve some general success here

DeletedUser4900

LMFAO - Swim, good overall average while not having anyone that really overdoes it on the gold, Quiet and small group. If they don't get targetted they could go somewhere here

Astartes - Swim, not bad location, good average, if they work together they could really do a great job!

Enigma - Swim, good average, somewhat under the radar, much like astartes

Amazing Harmony - Swim (decided now), they may swim if they aren't targetted but i've heard predators talk about them so i'm not certain on their outcome

Gon lurn today - This is my alliance so I won't say much because i'm biased, but let me just say I feel like we can achieve some general success here

- amazing harmony these would be my top 4 as well

DeletedUser2498

i'm familiar with all of these alliances (or at least some of their members) from previous worlds except enigma, which i suppose is appropriate lol. the only person from that group i'm familiar with is mflip, who i can't say much about because he pretty much quit on the world i know him from (theta).

while trying to check them out i did run across an alliance i have an issue with though. if you want to call yourself the reckoning, you better back it up, as the real the reckoning is still number 1 in theta, and will be for the indefinite future. i'm calling you out guys, don't let me down:)