PnP: Love fest in O65!!

DeletedUser4951

Once upon a time a little kitty cat decided that EN servers were boring. He wanted to get in touch with his American side again. So he decided to try Omicron and join a friends alliance. One day while farming and preparing to try to make a note worthy name on Omicron he received a message...

i41s9l.png

Who? What? Where? When?

2mflx0z.png

I think you misunderstood. I didn't say that you will be a problem. I said i'm going to cause one. ;)

He then went on to explain that he wasn't itching for a fight. Which I told him was unfortunate because I was and if he happened to be close he may or may not get an attack. He didn't take kindly to this so he did what any experienced leader would do in his shoes...

15s3fyb.png

Our reaction to that.

eMvRdrb.jpg

Well i'd be foolish to turn down an offer from the #1 ocean alliance. But anyone from the English servers know that i'm cocky and insane. So naturally I turned down that offer. I then calmly explained to him that this is actually very noobish. Obviously this fell on dead ears though. And he kept insisting that his tactic was smart. So I asked him what the point was if he was planning to pact the note worthy alliances of O65.

n2z95h.png

Well I was left speechless so i'll let this picture sum it up.

154eq2e.jpg

Now that I collected my thoughts i'll add this. Of course its working nobody can attack yet. That's like saying "i'm not losing this race but then again the gun hasn't been fired yet."

But he tried to down play it a bit. Lets see how this pro went about that.
al1z89.png

Only three pacts? And you're trying to make us your fourth and final? While I am flattered a good alliance these days doesn't need more than one. Maybe...MAYBE two if the situation calls for it. But despite my attempts to make him the better player and leader he seemed to want no part in it. Well my friend...

eZ5KpZG.png

Credits:
Story & Screen shots: The Smilodon Fatalis
Picture Content: Akelious (don't forget to +rep him if you feel like repping me)

Hopefully everyone on this forum is now smarter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4900

this would be full of trash talk and banter by now if this was EN server :(

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Noobs aren't allowed on the forums here, Daed doesn't like them, he has an anti-noob banhammer :eek:

Joking, he doesn't have a banhammer, he has a ban-gun :-D

DeletedUser

Noobs aren't allowed on the forums here, Daed doesn't like them, he has an anti-noob banhammer :eek:

Joking, he doesn't have a banhammer, he has a ban-gun :-D

Then why am I still here?

Back on topic, O65 sounds like a good place to be if you're sad and lonely and living in your mothers basement with no girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/dog.

DeletedUser

SO they are gonna be attacking me now? :eek: Oh no, i better build up my slinger wall a bit more :p If they are coming to me for love, as long as i get the chicks, they can visit as much as they want :3

DeletedUser

lol this was great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

The love fest continues in O65! If you're single, love long walks in the beaches, and love simming then O65 is a nice place for you....Until I hit conquest then it might be pretty bad.