Liberate Te Ex Inferis - North East

DeletedUser

Liberatebanner_zpsbeacd432.png

LTEI Constitution

- All members LTEI must be active at least once daily. Inactivity of 3 or more days without prior notification to the leadership may result in expulsion and/or CQ of your cities.

- All members are expected to use and/or read the forums daily. Vital information to the alliance and our allies/enemies will be located in the forum.

- All members are expected to be aggressive. This game requires direct confrontation with your opponent. You must fight. If you aren't fighting, you aren't growing. Our official Foreign Policy is: "If it's not Blue or Green, it's RED - fire at will."

- Display good sportsmanship. Unwarranted rudeness and taunting will not be tolerated. Warranted rudeness and taunting will be encouraged. :)

- Remember that this is a game! Real life (RL) always comes first. Do not neglect your personal commitments in RL to play Grep. It's not worth it! Do not take the game too seriously - it's just a GAME after all. You're meant to have FUN with it, so silliness and shenanigans are encouraged.​

The above is a portion of the alliance constitution that will be posted in the alliance forum.

We will not mass recruit - If you are nearby us and want to join you MUST submit a message and provide us with a good reason as to why you'd be an asset to our team. This ain't Farmville - You'll have to be active and willing to fight. We will accept both new and seasoned players, but if you are new to the game you will be expected to learn quickly and keep pace. Dedication and loyalty to the team are a must!

What can you expect out of this alliance? Level-headed leadership, no dictators, no taxes, support from experienced players, and no rigmarole - let's keep it clean, keep it simple! Hopefully, we'll have fun and partake in some inner and inter-alliance shenanigans as well.

I have successfully helped to lead many alliances on many servers - both US and EN - in my nearly 3 years of experience in Grep. I cannot wait to share with you all in the domination of Omicron!

LIberate Te Ex Inferis
Save Yourself From Hell​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you Sir!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck Jugs! I am gonna dip my feet into the waters on Omicron, but I don't see myself being too serious because I already play on Xi and as you know Mu.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, you two should join me! Mu is fun and all, but there's not really a challenge there. Let's get a fresh start and do something fun!

DeletedUser

I am going SE, not NE - for another alliance.

I am a little surprised you would have me in LTEI. I will have to create a new profile in Omicron, to not copy your awesome one.

Edit: I probably won't respond, in order to not hijack your thread.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'll be keeping my profile ingame, lol.

If everyone can leave the drama of Mu behind them, I'd be more than happy to let you join. You know how to fight and how to play the game.

DeletedUser

Yes, I'll be keeping my profile ingame, lol.

If everyone can leave the drama of Mu behind them, I'd be more than happy to let you join. You know how to fight and how to play the game.
This is off-topic, but I like your sig :D

DeletedUser

Good luck mate.

Looks like Gierto won't ever stop talking smack. (Helorus)

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, you two should join me! Mu is fun and all, but there's not really a challenge there. Let's get a fresh start and do something fun!

This is one of the reasons I was considering quitting Mu. There is no competition due to the lack of good alliances in Mu.

DeletedUser4883

Uh oh.. Latin is being quoted - this sounds serious ! ; ) Very cool, Juggsie. Of course it should be either "Liberate Vos Ex Inferis" (Liberate yourselves from hell) or "Libera Te Ex Inferis" (Liberate yourself from hell). Plural or singular. But who's quibbling - this is grep, the enemies will not be spell-checking the LTEI shields - they'll be too busy running the other way; and besides, they won't have the benefit of a "classical education" any more than I do. "We'll learn all the grammar we need on the battlefield," etc...

DeletedUser

You're such a perfectionist S, lol. How many languages do you speak, anyway? A dozen? two dozen? I can't even keep up...

DeletedUser

Update: Alliance name changed to Libera Te Ex Inferis to fix my incorrect Latin :D

DeletedUser

Good luck to you guys. I'm in O55 so nowhere near you, but I'm sure I'll see you out there at some point.

DeletedUser

Well it doesn't look like you need any more luck with your alliance, you're already top dog. but i guess everyone needs luck to stay top dog, so good luck