The Spartan Brotherhood

DeletedUser

understood daedalus,
despi i see yes we are areguing withen the rules but i wish that you wait until the world starts to start declaring war on alliances that could locate across the world or right next to you, we will just have to wait and see

DeletedUser

understood daedalus,
despi i see yes we are areguing withen the rules but i wish that you wait until the world starts to start declaring war on alliances that could locate across the world or right next to you, we will just have to wait and see

Yes, I agree with this.

DeletedUser

That was very rude, Durm

I am interested in joining this world, any chance you could maybe PM me where you are going so I can possibly join?

If you want more infromation on the alliance, don't hesitate to ask. :)

DeletedUser

You call this an alliance? :p

I'm definitely not. If Flo lets me play with her again, then I'll be with you <3.

I don't see the problem with iceddragon joining. We are now heading in one direction on the map :p

DeletedUser2039

Just because you only recruit in one ocean does not mean you will succeed. I give him a week. ;) Let the better pools begin!

DeletedUser

Ok ok Lets wait and see.
Tyler Boyd One week? You forget that in this world the BP Is 6 rigth?
So in the rigth terms you are saying that they will last 1 day looool

DeletedUser2039

Actually, they may disband before BP ends, but that one day will be killer for them. :p

DeletedUser

Maybe.
They declare war to a couple of allys that dont aceppt pact with them...even before the world start...looool
Oh Wait...i just realized...this wars are the first premade-wars that i see/saw(sorry my english isnt very good xDDDDDDD)