The Spartan Brotherhood

DeletedUser

Ok, this is a recruitment thread, let's stay on topic, if you want to join post here or if you have questions specific to this alliance post here.

DeletedUser

Greetings Fellow Spartan Brother's (Alliance mates),

The Spartan Brotherhood has made their first ally! For those brave spartan's who will be joining my alliance, do not attack the alliance GRAVEWISDOM. They are our ally and they help us in war and protect us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Evening Zoolo, could you please let me know which direction you're going as I will receive great pleasure from rimming you. Thanks :)
I have told Despi I am not saying my direction in public. I guess you won't receive that "Great pleasure" after all.

DeletedUser

Evening Zoolo, could you please let me know which direction you're going as I will receive great pleasure from rimming you. Thanks :)

i would like to apologize for his rudeness
our coalition is called "ensibus brotherhood"
i have the diplomatic leadership for our coalition
we will not start off the world in a war as it would be fatal to both alliances

DeletedUser

You beat me to saying that. :(

I was just messaging him.

DeletedUser

Fatal to both of your alliances not mine. If any of you are within reasonable distance of me, I will definitely attack you.

DeletedUser

Fatal to both of your alliances not mine. If any of you are within reasonable distance of me, I will definitely attack you.

That is fine. Are you saying this because you think we will get scared by just a little attack? Or is it to make yourself confident?

DeletedUser

That is fine. Are you saying this because you think we will get scared by just a little attack? Or is it to make yourself confident?

I'm saying this because I abhor the way your alliance is shaping to be.

DeletedUser

I'm still talking about the alliance. :)

Despi, do you want me to report your posts for arguing and spam? If you do, I would be glad to do so. I'll do whatever it takes to stop the argument.

DeletedUser

Discussion of your alliance is perfectly acceptable, that is not spam. Arguing is not against the rules either.

DeletedUser

I know. But what if the argument lead to cursing and all that? That's why I want to stop the argument. But Despi doesn't seem to get the hint.

DeletedUser

i believe we should wait to decide enemies until we start the world

DeletedUser

Despi, do you want me to report your posts for arguing and spam? If you do, I would be glad to do so. I'll do whatever it takes to stop the argument.

Report me for what? I've be talking about your alliance in a progressive manner.

Discussion of your alliance is perfectly acceptable, that is not spam. Arguing is not against the rules either.

Thanks Daedelus.

DeletedUser

Any rules violations would be punished, Despi and all others who post on these forums are fully aware that I do not tolerate rule breaking. Discussion of rule breaking however is a violation of the rules. Arguing is acceptable. Just not arguing with me.