Top 12

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2039

Probably the biggest one is take things day by day. Everything changes, so never plan things out too far ahead of time. Always try and plan for every situation. Another biggy is to never stress over stuff that's going on in the world. Really, if you can wait out the world, you will be moderately successful in end-game or more. Almost all cases of this game end in quitting, so if you can stay, even if you are down to your last few cities, you can still make it.

Just don't let other alliances boss you around. Be the boss out in ocean 66. Game is about perception, and perception is reality, so get big and most will simply back down. The others, you'll have to beat down. Just get your city count up. It'll save your butt a lot of trouble. If you need anything specific, shoot me a PM here on the forums. :)

DeletedUser1022

Like this?

3si70.jpg

And way to shut the thread back down.... >_<

DeletedUser4610

Can someone do one? I have no idea what is going on in the world except that NWO split.

DeletedUser1094

Band of Bros is here....that is all you need to know

DeletedUser

Top 12 updated here:
b70s40.jpg

Sorry for the hour glass in the way. I am too lazy to make another one.

DeletedUser

Of what happened? I don't exactly know because I was gone for a week. I just know that NWO Spilt and they have 50 members now. Something happened to Argos while I was gone and now The Raptors(I am in this alliance obviously) are eating up their scraps. I can't really tell you anything else unless it pertains to The Raptors.

DeletedUser

tSok, DB among a few others took a bunch of NWO cities. Leadership with-in failed so they started another alliance Hell Hounds.tSok still going strong ;)

DeletedUser

Why?

I need to lengthen my message. I can't think of any random things at the moment so you will have to be satisfied with me adding only this.

DeletedUser

Maybe Lasav or Gingerboo would grace us with their explanation to Conquesting the Original Founder (me).

DeletedUser

Maybe Lasav or Gingerboo would grace us with their explanation to Conquesting the Original Founder (me).

First, you tried to cry to the Council that you despised and left behind, "rage-quitting" really and left the alliance in my hands.

Second, you try to appeal to the Alliance but after a full disclosure to them, they understood why and even support to have you conquered and removed.

Third and finally, you're crying here about it.

I'm highly amused.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your rationale is inconsistent, principled on 'Several Warning' - Not one published (Even in 'full disclosure'). You can call me all the names you want including immature, but I never lied. You continue to.

DeletedUser2063

Let's take this off the forums please. But Lasav is doing a great job leading the alliance, and if you weren't doing your job, you deserve to have your cities put to good use.

DeletedUser

Okay lets please get back on topic. What is everyone's opinion on the current Top 12?

DeletedUser

I am totally unbiased here ;) but I will put my stock in inviolabilis, we just got a sister alliance.

BTW, someone might tell me to shut up on this, but I will say it anyway. Conquesting is bad English, it should be conquering.

DeletedUser

No, you're absolutely right. Conquesting is very bad grammar.

After seeing what happened in Xi, it is interesting to see what happened to Gierto in Mu. It seems to be a common theme that follows him world to world.

DeletedUser

After seeing what happened in Xi, it is interesting to see what happened to Gierto in Mu. It seems to be a common theme that follows him world to world.
Maybe he is just allergic to bad alliances? Also Thayer, I would like to ask you why you built a Merchant's shop and a library in Xi?