Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

DeletedUser

Stop being so butt hurt lololololol...

And magius can stand it because like everyone else knows i'm one of the best damn leaders around

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lolololololol wasn't this the guy that was talk smack to me about not complaining?! what happened chartis?

DeletedUser

I agree, I think we should give them 2 weeks to grow, I want a real fight.
Anyway, Chartis you need to relax

DeletedUser

lolololololol wasn't this the guy that was talk smack to me about not complaining?! what happened chartis?

Huh?

DreamWorks, I'm not upset, I'm passed being upset, I'm just irritated that you SFBers can come here and talk trash about an alliance missing half their best players, and still count it as such a great victory.

DeletedUser

most of us arent even trash talking, we're just complaining that were was no effort by aweshock, which is true.

DeletedUser3738

Chartis, it was not a sweet victory, it was too easy
We're saying we expected more...

DeletedUser2341

Even your old founder DeadShock would know better then to go against me :)

this is true... as much as i loved playing with a lot of the guys from AS, in my mind there is no doubt there was ever a chance for them. sad to say, but im not going to lie about it.

and ill be honest i was pretty bummed out when i started iota to find out i had missed another chance to get into one of your alliances lol. but hopefully next time around i will be more fortunate ;)

DeletedUser36

You came back and the first idea you had to help the situation was to make another alliance. Okay Beast, whatever you say.

Well, we had a few spies in there, multiple VMs, multiple inactives, and a lot of low morale. I decided that the best way to handle that was to get a fresh start and invite only the trusted members that are active. That way, we've got no spies or inactives to worry about. I'm not splitting the alliance in half, because I'm not leaving any good members behind (besides those who don't want to come).

DeletedUser

You came back and the first idea you had to help the situation was to make another alliance. Okay Beast, whatever you say.

Wasn't it you who said "lets just stick together guys and wait until the next world opens"?

DeletedUser

this is true... as much as i loved playing with a lot of the guys from AS, in my mind there is no doubt there was ever a chance for them. sad to say, but im not going to lie about it.

and ill be honest i was pretty bummed out when i started iota to find out i had missed another chance to get into one of your alliances lol. but hopefully next time around i will be more fortunate ;)

So you quit Iota because you didn't want to go against SF?

DeletedUser2341

So you quit Iota because you didn't want to go against SF?

not at all. believe me i didnt want to step away from grepo. but unfortunately because of some real life (insert mild swear word that is probably against forum regulations) i wasnt able to continue playing for a while. that made it to hard to consider playing seriously in any world, let alone trying to lead an alliance, or fight a group like sfb. (granted this had not started at that point)

DeletedUser

if dead never left this would have never happened :) but when he left so did any intelligent leadership

DeletedUser

Any of you good players have an alliance in Omicron? Lookin for another world to start.

DeletedUser2341

Nu needs more players in the north! im lonely up there... everyone keeps going SE