Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser2569

No offense Bull, but Insidious have 7 players under 3k and 3 of those players are even under 2k.
It's not a lot of dead weight, but it's there....

DeletedUser

Yeah and almost all are on vacation though, and two are getting conquered by us at the moment so I can kick them in a few hours. But you see the difference between Insidious and the LOD family is that I have kicked every inactive player so far, something that they should do soon. If they did cut off the dead weight they probably wouldn't even need two alliances actually, I mean having over 25 out of 100 players being inactive or semi active is alarmingly high for an alliance that doesn't want to be labeled as an MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can someone do a true top 12

its always my favorite thing to read and we have got off topic

DeletedUser

I will do one, here are my thoughts on the top 12:

1. Insidious- My alliance, you can let our stats in game determine what you think of us.

2. GODZILLA- They have the record for most name changes in Nu so far, these guys change there name every few days :D Anyway they are the sister alliance of LOD, yet they are doing a lot better than LOD which says a lot. These guys are one of the better groups in the world, but the fact that they can't stay under the alliance limit makes me wonder how strict their recruitment is. Also these guys have some dead weight they can trim. They also are planning to hit Insidious, not sure how they fight as so far there 1 or 2 attacks were very weak and they have failed numerous times to get spy reports on our cities. But they are planning a big op on us, so we will see how that one goes and perhaps it will be PnP worthy 8)

3. LEGION OF DEATH- Look at GODZILLA.

4. Myrmidons- An MRA, they are spread out, have low bp numbers and have an academy alliance. Actually I just realized they have two academy alliances. I don't see them being around in the coming months, they will either destroy themselves because of internal issues or they will get eaten up by a better alliance.

5. US ARMY- These guys are another MRA, these guys are out on the rim however. They have reached the alliance cap already, however they are 4th in abp so perhaps they will be the dominant force out on the rim. Either way since they are out on the rim there is no one really there to destroy them so they should do alright.

6. Death Eaters- Finally a decent group. These guy are led by High Lord Ross, and are a group of experience players mixed with ambitious new players. They are lower on players than most alliances, while being an aggressive group. They are down in the southern part of 55, and I think they should do fine there in the next few months.

7. Immortals- These guys are a mainly Russian alliance based in 45. They are an aggressive group that is low on members, has high average points, and have a nice core. Not much else to say, I think they will be here for a long time.

8. The Rebellion..- These guys are pretty much in every core ocean, and now they are paying for it. This alliance is collapsing as the good alliances are ripping them of there cities like crazy with little resistance. They will be out of the top 12 in no time.

9. Chug a Lug- A mediocre alliance based in 54. They are the dominant force in 54, however they have low average points and are low in bp. Not sure what to think of the group, I am pretty sure that AnitaBeer is a decent player, but there alliance has a lot of dead weight hanging on. They are low on members, and with the amount of semi active and inactives they have they will be in trouble if a top notch alliance goes to war with them.

10. Silence- Never head of them, they only seem to be in the top 12 due to the fact that they don't kick of any dead weight. They have a lot of dead weight, these guys are just making nice easy cities for the top knotch alliances.

11. Nightmare- An MRA based in 55, one of there founders got rimmed it seems :D Other than that these guy are pretty unimpressive, they are only still here because Insidious has paid no mind to them just yet.

12. Realm of Gladiators- Never heard of them, I am assuming that they are some alliance out on the rim. They have the lowest average points in the top 12, I would say that they won't do well however with the lack of competition out in the rim oceans they might end up doing alright.

Constructive criticism is appreciated :)

DeletedUser

GODZILLA is the alliance of Nu, hands down! Like I said when they were Shhh HUNting rabbits, if I play Nu, that would be the alliance of choice for me.

Hmmm bullwinky, imagine if GODZILLA did cut their "dead weight?" As of now Insidious, has 2,576 abp per player, compared to GODZILLA's impressive 3290 per player! If you consider players with low city point scores dead weight, your perspective is inferior to theirs. Since your abp per player is significantly lower, I think if anyone has dead weight, it would be insidious!

I recommend not tooting your own horn because this war game is no place for your educated alliance. "Proper Punctuation and Grammar" are not going to save your philosophical Athenians when GODZILLA's Spartans decide to catapult your pretty little walls & destroy your level 25 senates!

DeletedUser

GODZILLA is the alliance of Nu, hands down! Like I said when they were Shhh HUNting rabbits, if I play Nu, that would be the alliance of choice for me.

Hmmm bullwinky, imagine if GODZILLA did cut their "dead weight?" As of now Insidious, has 2,576 abp per player, compared to GODZILLA's impressive 3290 per player! If you consider players with low city point scores dead weight, your perspective is inferior to theirs. Since your abp per player is significantly lower, I think if anyone has dead weight, it would be insidious!

I recommend not tooting your own horn because this war game is no place for your educated alliance. "Proper Punctuation and Grammar" are not going to save your philosophical Athenians when GODZILLA's Spartans decide to catapult your pretty little walls & destroy your level 25 senates!

lol GODZILLA is not the alliance of Nu, they are the sister alliance of LOD which has nearly 100 players between the two. By the way what happened to your promise not to argue with me anymore, I see that it barely lasted a few days :p Also how can you discuss politics of the world without playing in it, it is why every post of yours so far has been inaccurate and biased. Insidious is doing just fine, abp is meaningless if you don't conquer any cities with it.

I love your envy of my alliance, every time you criticize us we laugh it off and prove you wrong which makes you pop on the forum again to try and tarnish our reputation again and again. I think players knowing how to read and communicate is important, how else can you coordinate ops and help your teammates. Also did I read that correctly, did you just say catapults can destroy a level 25 senate, I think you need to take a long look at the wiki based on some things you have said :D Not to mention you senate actually needs to be on 24 to get Thermals Baths, but alas you are to busy trying to belittle our performance that you overlook such details in the big picture :p

Oh and one last thing, here is something that does a great job of describing what you have been doing since the start of Nu ;)

[SPR]
Trolls.jpg
[/SPR]

P.S. I am done arguing with you, no need for me to continue encouraging you to be envious of Insidious :D

DeletedUser

Also did I read that correctly, did you just say catapults can destroy a level 25 senate, I think you need to take a long look at the wiki based on some things you have said :D Not to mention you senate actually needs to be on 24 to get Thermals Baths, but alas you are to busy trying to belittle our performance that you overlook such details in the big picture

You read incorrectly. I am back so soon because I could not wait for your failure months from now. Who you trying to fool? You know you build 25 senate for those extra points, & thermal baths? I am sure it is the theater you mean? Makes you feel big & strong, lol.

Funny thing, I see insidious all up in these forums chitty chatty about who is who, what is what. Where godzilla? Thats the difference between Spartans & Athenians. Spartans need no introduction, no limelight. They need no public favor or crafty rhetoric. All they need is food, which insidious inevitably will provide them a buffet. Ciao

DeletedUser2039

2. GODZILLA- They have the record for most name changes in Nu so far, these guys change there name every few days :D Anyway they are the sister alliance of LOD, yet they are doing a lot better than LOD which says a lot. These guys are one of the better groups in the world, but the fact that they can't stay under the alliance limit makes me wonder how strict there recruitment is.

Does anyone see it? I do. It is right there. Or their? Or they're? I'm not quite sure.

Just trying to keep things straight. :D

DeletedUser

Does anyone see it? I do. It is right there. Or their? Or they're? I'm not quite sure.

They're is they are. Their is a group of people (they dropped THEIR coats). There is a location I believe.

DeletedUser

You read incorrectly. I am back so soon because I could not wait for your failure months from now. Who you trying to fool? You know you build 25 senate for those extra points, & thermal baths? I am sure it is the theater you mean? Makes you feel big & strong, lol.

Funny thing, I see insidious all up in these forums chitty chatty about who is who, what is what. Where godzilla? Thats the difference between Spartans & Athenians. Spartans need no introduction, no limelight. They need no public favor or crafty rhetoric. All they need is food, which insidious inevitably will provide them a buffet. Ciao

Yeah you can't wait for the failure because it isn't going to happen ;) No my Senate is on 24, waste of pop and doesn't give that many points to level it up once more ;) rofl I wasn't aware that us having three players on the forum out of 47 was a lot, actually when I do the math that would mean that 6.4% of our members are talking on the forum and two of them rarely talk. Not exactly a big percentage Martin :p Godzilla is not on here, but LOD is as ZOCOM and a few others have made posts here too and they are sister alliances. Your posts are poorly constructed around opinions rather than facts, without facts your posts are simply just going to be laughed at. You can't find any real flaws in Insidious so instead you ramble on with little tales of deceit. The irony of the matter is that you always condone all the facts I display to you, as if you are trying to avoid the truth. Lastly the fact that you keep repeating the same comebacks is an indication that your judgement of Insidious is flawed :D

Since you think reading is a harsh expectation I decided to put a visual of your posts to sum it all up :)
[SPR]
569049311.jpg
[/SPR]

DeletedUser2498

the only thing that's important here is moose got burned on a there/their/they're usage. way to go tyler.:D

DeletedUser2039

Haha, hey I'll do it too. I just figured I would point out the irony that no one else noticed. :D

And vange, that's sooo high!

DeletedUser

the only thing that's important here is moose got burned on a there/their/they're usage. way to go tyler.:D

Now that is funny & I know funny! Mr "Proper Punctuation and Grammar"

:)

DeletedUser

Now that is funny & I know funny! Mr "Proper Punctuation and Grammar"

:)

Hey you called me an Athenian, I am only fluent in Greece not English, read a history book mate :p Anyway back on topic, Insidious took a city today from LOD with little resistance, so the score in that war is 1-0. Any comments on that one yet Martin, I was pretty sure you said they were the best in the world. So how did they lose a city to a terrible number one alliance like us ;) In fact all there support waves came after our CS landed and the city was ours, I guess they didn't use my strict methods of communication to find out when the support needed to land :D