What is everyone up to?

DeletedUser4560

You should also note that the core of The Unforgiven is extremely tight. So Acupuncture, I wouldn't recommend trying for any of us.

DeletedUser

That doesn't matter at all,unless your communication is very good and organized.

DeletedUser4560

Lol, just wait till after BP. That'll shut your cocky mouths up.

DeletedUser2039

I'm only kidding, I'm not in this world haha. I just like throwing myself into alliance/player arguements knowing nothing to see what comes of it. I suck at Grepolis so....this is awkward.:D

DeletedUser

I don't have a cocky mouth I'm just stating the truth about alliances early in the world.

DeletedUser2039

This is true. The beginning of every world is the best because so much talk happens and nothing is every done!:p

DeletedUser2039

That's true. So instead of speaking of my future victories, I will show you.
Actually, wait...who is the cocky one? You just proved our combined point with that statement. I would just delete it and deny you ever said it.

DeletedUser

Ok,prove me with actions not words.As the saying goes.

"Actions speak louder than words".

DeletedUser4560

Actually, wait...who is the cocky one? You just proved our combined point with that statement. I would just delete it and deny you ever said it.
My bad, I replied to the wrong message...

DeletedUser

I would delete one of your replies so that u don't get an infraction.

DeletedUser

Ah the before-end-of-BP cockfights. I love it.
"I'm better!"
"No, I'm better!"
"My alliance is stronger!"
"My alliance is not an MRA, you'll see!" :D

So easy to fight when you have a white dove on your shoulder. :p

P.S. I'm the best. Just throwing that out there. lol

DeletedUser2039

It's not a cockfight, more like a cat fight. At most. It is half the fun though. :D

DeletedUser

To be honest, I think it is unfair to judge any alliance at this point. We will see in due time. So everyone get off your high horses and play the damn game!

P.S My alliance "Dont invite me" is clearly the best alliance in all the oceans....
P.S.S Since invites persist I am going to unveil my all new academy alliance "Dont invite me please..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

I go away for a little while (Yes, I leave my computer sometimes!o.o), and I turn up to this? It's a bit saddening I think.

I've nowhere claimed that any alliance 'sucks' or is 'bad'. I simply stated that I, SteelRain and Draceus have had the idea in mind to create a tight-knit alliance with a relatively small ammount of players. I'm not going to make claims of how awesome I am, how bad others are, and how we're going to slaughter all of Xi. As my in-game profile says: ου λογοι, αλλ' εργα - not words, but deeds.

May the best win:)

But the question of the thread still stands; What are you all up to? I'm interested in knowing what the rest of Xi is doing, but haven't really seen or heard a lot thus far:\

Last edited by a moderator: