What is everyone up to?

DeletedUser39

of0aqe.png

I'm wondering what the progress of the rest of the players is!thisisgrepolis

And specially done for you, Leo, I contemplated to research Diplomacy, as seen in the picture:)

DeletedUser

of0aqe.png

I'm wondering what the progress of the rest of the players is!thisisgrepolis

And specially done for you, Leo, I contemplated to research Diplomacy, as seen in the picture:)

Well Acc. Not all of us can get a colony within the first 4 days of playing lol... if you ever feel like sharing your magic with me I would love to know how its done!

DeletedUser

^^ Forced loyalty + loot the farms every five minutes + some gold(optional)
That is one way you could do it. For myself, I have been focusing on units and my academy. My Harbor and Warehouse is no where near what is needed for a CS and Conquest, so I am not worried about it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

Do take into account it's a research, it's not building the Cship.... yet!

I'll leave that for tomorrow 8)

DeletedUser

I figured that, I guess it is nice to have it ready in advance.

DeletedUser

Hmm... the Futurus Sanguis will be one of the most powerful alliances soon! :)

DeletedUser39

Hmm... the Futurus Sanguis will be one of the most powerful alliances soon! :)

Well, that's what me, SteelRain and Draceus had in mind when forming this alliance - and I plan on reaching that goal together with my members:)

DeletedUser

Is it not already? I mean, there are a lot of MRAs floating around, but Futurus looks like the most powerful "elite" alliance so far. But I guess we'll know for sure when BP ends, eh?

DeletedUser

I will be sure to look out for you guys. I am on the edge of Ocean 54, right next to 44, 54, and 55.

DeletedUser

Wish I'd chosen to go 55 instead of the wasteland that is 44. It's so emtpy :(

DeletedUser

Well Acc. Not all of us can get a colony within the first 4 days of playing lol... if you ever feel like sharing your magic with me I would love to know how its done!

I wouldn't be surprised if his "Magic" wasn't better known as "Photo-Shop". :D

DeletedUser

If you guys check the rankings you will notice Horde of Zombies is not an MRA and we are fairing very well in Ocean 55 in the bottom right corner.

DeletedUser

Ahh, Ace-Wolf! I might join you guys, but I am not sure how close you guys are to me. I am just on the edge of ocean 54. I don't really want to join an alliance just yet because I might quit Xi once I can get back on Mu, but it looks like I am done for in Nu, so maybe I will stay on Xi and Mu.

DeletedUser

Yea I gave my cities in MU to the alliance, as for NU, I quit. I'm focusing all my attention on XI. Things were uncertain when me and my fellow co-founders went there, but everything just clicked right away. We have some very experienced leaders, started MRA but made 20 cuts yesterday moving us from 3rd on the leaderboards to 5th. We have also developed a recruitment application which players must fill out before being reviewed by the council. With all that said I've had plenty of fun with everyone in MU, and wouldn't mind at all if you decided to stick around in XI and join The Zombie Horde lol. Good Luck either way and hope you have fun man!

DeletedUser

Every alliance in the top 15 is an MRA.Also every alliance in the top 50 is an MRA except for "The Rebellion" and "Futurus Sanguis".

DeletedUser

Every alliance in the top 15 is an MRA.Also every alliance in the top 50 is an MRA except for "The Rebellion" and "Futurus Sanguis".

Not sure if it is a knock-off alliance or not, but The Rebellion Rising is the academy alliance of The Rebellion. Just throwing that out there ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah I was going to put that in the post but I decided to wait for someone else to post,to put it.