The Secret Society - The tale of a deceit and lies

DeletedUser

Removed due to coming to terms, please erase this thread when you get a chance. Happy 4th of july everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Maybe that founder figured that his alliance would never bother to help him unless he pretended that you hit him first. Nice to know how an alliance leader will lie in his member's faces just to get support, shows the lack of respect he has for them and there intelligence ;)

DeletedUser

Removed due to coming to terms

DeletedUser

Hiya all, I'm new to this game and forum so please be nice... for a bit :p
I was in the secret society and decided to leave, not because of what you wrote Dark, but for other reasons. I certainly did not know of your evidence and I doubt most others knew either. I left per mass mails asking for troop counts and posting of troops in forums. Not just any forum but forums shared with other alliances and THEIR alliances. You want my troop counts? come and get them. What happened to trust in you alliance members?

I now see why the lack of trust, lying for personal gain!

DeletedUser

OOC- We should all be kind and respectful to each other as people in the real world. Out of character their is no reason to hate someone even a enemy, its just a game. As the saying goes.....don't hate the player....hate the game. That rings true here as well. I don't hate out of game, I respect everyone here out of game. I'm a solid role player, have been since I was a kid. I came here to delve into the world, and create a Epic character. So when you deal with me ingame, please expect me to be playing my part and in character. Welcome to the forum and game Masterclese!!

DeletedUser

Thank you much! and I agree, it is a game and should be played such as both in game and in forums. I do want to say that if I came off wrong and too strong then I do apologize. It takes a lot for me to hate :D

DeletedUser

IC - Exactly what I was thinking. Letting members in that carry along baggage is dangerous enough to your alliance, lieing to their face and facing full out rebellion against your own alliance and pact alliances is even more dangerous...

DarkenShroud F.Y.A.D. 2013-06-20 08:33

You screwed over a entire alliance in Mu kicking out all of their members and screwing them over. Your harsh when it comes to many members here, saying behind their backs that people don't do enough. You approach things the totally wrong way, and you called me a coward in your last message to me, when frankly I have done nothing but clear this ocean out for our members to be safe and have good cities to raid and eventually take over. I have been here for everyone, and will continue to do so from my seat in the FYAD. I have a new co leader now from Pardus/World of Tanks where I'm from before coming to play here. I left cuz I wanted to make our alliance in Pardus in Grepolis the FYAD which stands for !@#$%^&*( you and die !!!

We are a strong tight knit group their who has worked for both the Federation and the Empire. Fighting in the past 3 wars together, I consider him one of my closest friends. I was not gonna ask the alliance to make him a Co leader cuz he did just join. So I took a break and made my own alliance so I could enjoy his company and talk like we used to. In the future please do not message me in private putting me down and calling me names when I don't deserve it. Back off of me please, and simply ignore my presence. I am here to help my family in bazaar tactics / Bazaar influence. I have no interest in running things as you put it in pm, however I will always help the members of the Bazaar alliances when they need me short of you. When you go and screw over a entire alliance in Mu kicking out all their members, then proceed to call me names in pm and talk down to me. You lose the right to be my friend, and lose my respect completely. I appreciated being made a leader without asking me first, when I expressed multiple times I didn't want leadership. Yet you thrust all your responsibilites on me cuz of your real life. Without even asking me, you just assumed I would say ok np. If your gonna be a true leader, you need to learn to cater to your members and how to approach them. Also you need to learn to suck it up when you don't get your way and not throw a fit and screw whole alliances over. If ya don't want me as a pact member honestly I can care less. Its what Razor, Barbe, and the rest of the alliance wants that matters to me. Not you. To think otherwise is greedy and far to controlling of real people here who play this game. Its not just about you, its about the alliance. Frankly your ego is making me abit uncomfortable, and I ask that you please quit harrasing me. If you don't I will simply detach myself from your alliance, and those who wish to follow can feel free to join me in mine. I respect my fellows, and I don't go around barking orders and talking crap behind my members backs. I say how I feel out in the open to everyone like here. Good luck in your gaming experience and please back off. I don't need the headaches and name calling you bring to the table.
quoteedit
PersianKing 2013-06-20 09:34

Here is the real reason you left our alliance:

Just thought I'd let you know, I'm back in Bazaar Tactics, I see you've pretty much taken over, creating Pact with the Stoners, who were smack talking with me through PM, not happy about that, but I'll leave it in place...for now. For future references, if you chose to fly a flag of your own, then you are only entitled to make leadership decisions for those who fly your flag...not mine.
I think you took the cowards way, to be honest. You left because of me because of something you disagreed with...rather than approach me and talk to me like a man, you quit the alliance so that you weren't obligated to follow any instructions or orders by me. That's your freedom and your right...I just want you to know though, I did respect you, and you could have talked anything out with me. I'll keep our pact in place with you as well, because I respect what you are doing as far as assisting our members and playing as a team. You should talk to me. True, you are flying your own flag, but you are still one of us...you play like you are one of us...so what will it take for you to give me the same respect I give you, and take up our flag again? Let's you and me settle this.
PersianKing on 2013-06-16 at 19:50
You know what, that's some bs DS...truly it is. Doesn't matter though, I'm leaving the alliance as well. I've already made arrangements for someone within the alliance to capture and conquer my city...will take a few days. So you can come on back if you like...I know I'm the reason you left, because of the way I'm trying to run things. That's okay, I'm leaving and all of you can run it anyway you like. It was fun while it lasted, real life is calling me away though. Happy hunting DS.
DarkenShroud on 2013-06-16 at 19:25
Nothing against you your a really cool dude, but right now I'm just not down for leadership. I really didn't want leadership to begin with though I love the alliance and will always help her members when I can. I think I need a break and to just be on my own for awhile. So don't think me leaving has anything to do with any sort of drama. I just want a nice quiet life here, and would rather be a hermit. Much respect and love to you all, and always feel free to ask any advice and blah. Will miss ya'll but I need to relax abit and get things into perspective.
DarkenShroud on 2013-06-16 at 19:07
We don't we tell him its gonna be like that and if he wants to stay he wants to stay? Upto you if you want to let him loose though
PersianKing on 2013-06-16 at 19:06
someone needs to establish a branch in Ocean 45 then. He will be a target by himself out there...how will we defend him?
DarkenShroud on 2013-06-16 at 19:04
Why get rid of good talent and send people out on their own? We always can use forward posistions and good players? He sent me a message asking to get back in and he was being kicked from all the alliances. I felt bad and let him in. Hes a valuble player?
PersianKing on 2013-06-16 at 18:24
DS...I purposely ejected everyone who was not in Oceans 35 and 36 from this Alliance for a reason. When we had several players with us who resided in Ocean 45, where GROMAL is, I asked all of them through personal mail and in the forums for someone to step up to the plate and found another branch to link through our forums as our other alliances are. I have made you a leader because you are a good player, and you are a good leader. However, you have allowed a member to rejoin after it is clear if you look at the overview that I was the one who ejected him. Who's alliance is this DS? He is of no benefit to keep with us, and he is unable to be supported by any of us if he comes under attack. I'm not happy right now that you brought him back against my wishes.
quoteeditdelete

This is a copy of PM and what DarkenShroud Posted in my alliance forum. Bringing drama from Mu to Lambda, even though if it weren't for me he would not even be in NWO, who is a crap alliance but who he has switched loyalties to, even though he came to Mu at my invite, because he was one of my original members in Bazaar Tactics. Now though, like I said, bringing drama to Lambda because of the Milestone accomplishment I achieved in Mu...and now inviting my members to join his alliance? Angry with me in Lambda because I ejected players from Ocean 45 because our core is Ocean 34 & 35, and also ejected players who were inactive, to strengthen and motivate the players we have that ARE active, and close enough to one another in our cores to lend offensive and defensive support. He doesn't want to lead, he whines...first one to reach 2000 ABP...posting and orchestrating attacks all over the place in our forums, a good thing, right? And PO'd because I saw fit to promote him? Really? My opinion? This guy is Dr. Jeckal and Mr. Hyde, as Bi-Polar and Neurotic as they come. Go ahead and launch your propaganda against me DarkenShroud. You are a snake, as untrustworthy as they come. I average over 40 hours a week playing Grepolis, and you accuse me of shirking my responsibilities onto someone else, (poor you, right?) Whatever man...go back to playing your "War Tanks", I've got zero respect for you here, and after everyone sees how you went onto my forums and tried to influence my players to abandon Bazaar Tactics, Bazaar Influence, Bazaar Coalition, and Bazaar Front to join your alliance, well, I'd be surprised if anyone spoke up and said that you are in the right for doing that, or if anyone would take sides with you because I trimmed down my members to make us a better alliance or even that I lashed out at an MRA on another server and gave them a blow to the dome by ejecting all of their players in an Academy alliance with Founder Rights. I never did indicate that I would work for NWO, I owed them nothing...Tomas drug me into that, and it really did not concern you...it was not your business or your place to cop an attitude with me for doing what I did.

DeletedUser

:)

ooc- The pms just show who is who in real life, and ingame/in character. I take care of my own, and have no tolerance for people that screw over entire alliances by kicking all of their members out as you did. I never once tried to recruit anyone in a Bazaar alliance, you have once again shown your true nature here. You like to take things out of game, and personally attack people in real life. Out of game I have no problems with you, however ingame I find your conduct to be shunned and your leadership with alot left to be desired. I told you I did not want leadership, yet you thrust it upon me and tried to push off all your responsibility upon your senior staff, and then proceeded to complain about almost everyone in your alliance. You can post pms all you want, you can try to drag my name through the mud even. Yet the players ingame who really know me...know that I am a honorable man who always has his allies interests close to his heart. I fight harder for my allies then almost anyone here. On the battlefield, on the training grounds, and on the boards teaching them and guiding them when they need it. Propaganda is indeed the most powerful tool of war, though your use of it again leaves alot to be desired. Good try though brother 8)

A quote from the Mu Milestones, notice whos name is in it

First person to...

Conquer an active player (2,000+ pts.): Tomen

Conquer an inactive or ghost player: hokie1995

Perform a Minor Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 15+members):

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 50+members):

Perform a Major Sabotage (with leader rights, kick out every member): PersianKing

IC- From my experiences people do not take kindly to those who speak of private communications of others out in the open, and as stated ruin entire alliances. I am sorry again, but I just can't have my fate resting in your hands. You can ask the other two people on that list above what type of ally I am, and how much work I put in.

DeletedUser

:)

ooc- The pms just show who is who in real life, and ingame/in character. I take care of my own, and have no tolerance for people that screw over entire alliances by kicking all of their members out as you did. I never once tried to recruit anyone in a Bazaar alliance, you have once again shown your true nature here. You like to take things out of game, and personally attack people in real life. Out of game I have no problems with you, however ingame I find your conduct to be shirked and your leadership with alot left to be desired. I told you I did not want leadership, yet you thrust it upon me and tried to push off all your responsibility upon your senior staff, and then proceeded to complain about almost everyone in your alliance. You can post pms all you want, you can try to drag my name through the mud even. Yet the players ingame who really know me...know that I am a honorable man who always has his allies interests close to his heart. I fight harder for my allies then almost anyone here. On the battlefield, on the training grounds, and on the boards teaching them and guiding them when they need it. Propaganda is indeed the most powerful tool of war, though your use of it again leaves alot to be desired. Good try though brother 8)

A quote from the Mu Milestones, notice whos name is in it

IC- From my experiences people do not take kindly to those who speak of private communications of others out in the open, and as stated ruin entire alliances. I am sorry again, but I just can't have my fate resting in your hands. You can ask the other two people on that list above what type of ally I am, and how much work I put in.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about me "Ruining entire Alliances", The alliance I disbanded was an Academy alliance of NWO, who I had issues with..if you don't like it or if anybody else don't like it you can kiss me where the sun don't shine buddy, it was an act of war. And stop your exaggerations and your whining already about me putting you in leadership...if you'd said something through PM I would have withdrawn the promotion, but you had to be a little _____ about it and quit. I haven't shunned anything off on anyone, I put just as much work in as anyone else I ever ask to put in, and if anybody disagrees then quit and go join another alliance that will do all the work for you so you don't have to do nothing.

The truth is that you are a traitor and a coward, who doesn't want to be under anyone's lead and doesn't do well with following direction. This whole issue is really because I lectured you for resending an invite to a player that I dismissed from the alliance because they were 2 Oceans away from our core. You don't like the way I play so you are attempting to discredit me and drag me through the mud. You're a spoiled brat to tell the truth, and so good riddance to you. In real life I bet you're a real winner, staying in your momma's basement, unemployed and smoking pot all day. Games like this is your only social outlet and you have no real life friends. What a life. Happy trails.

DeletedUser

IC - *chuckles and salutes ally Kariella and their response*

Calling me a traitor when I am still loyal to the Bazaar alliances short of you is laughable at best. If you ask my ally who just spoke above, I think they will tell you that I follow direction quite well.

OOC - Its allies like Kariella that make this game so enjoyable. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Oi! This is supposed to be bashing Pyrros and what used to be T.S.S! Stop trying to hog the attention! :3 And, DS....why...why did you leave me? I needed your support :) -chuckles to himself over his bad joke- Speaking of jokes, could someone bring me up to speed on the hat thing? I'm sorry but I don't get it but I'm sure I will when someone explains it. And I enjoyed Kariella too...til she left me...its my smell isn't it?! ADMIT IT! Hmmm oh man, this is my first post, gotta make it special...THUG LIFE!

Kariella

Hoplite
If I wanted to hear opinions from the likes of you I'd farted. Lame comment by the way.

yeah not my best one... but u gotta keep putting them out there... never know when something is gonna be really funny :)

and in all fairness i gotta say I like pyrro and riga, but riga's smell, well it wasnt bad... just too much cologne... otherwise i would do him :eek:

oh the hat joke... well persian was ranting about some kind of wall of text on the forum and i picked out where the sun doesnt shine from that... now i think he really meant his a** ... but since he didnt specify i thought it might be the top of his head he was talking about, and naturally thought it was odd to wear a hat ALL the time :)

/patiently awaits applause or boo's

/edit but i wouldnt mind hearing the full story of how pyrro's alliance went from rank 8 to 29... he is a better leader than that, someone wasn't nice

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ooc- This is a prime example of a player being cool ooc with someone, yet ingame IC their mortal enemies. You must be able to separate both to avoid taking things to seriously. OOC Riga is a very cool person, who I enjoy to chat with on occasion about role playing and things out of game. However ingame they are my enemies, until they see *smiles* that our side is the side to be on. Hence I very much like speaking with Riga in ooc land, and very much like them as a person. IC however they must die or submit and join. Having alot of fun here in Grepolis, thanks for providing such a great game to enjoy. Carry on!!!

P.S. Indeed THUG LIFE!

DeletedUser

yeah not my best one... but u gotta keep putting them out there... never know when something is gonna be really funny :)

and in all fairness i gotta say I like pyrro and riga, but riga's smell, well it wasnt bad... just too much cologne... otherwise i would do him :eek:

oh the hat joke... well persian was ranting about some kind of wall of text on the forum and i picked out where the sun doesnt shine from that... now i think he really meant his a** ... but since he didnt specify i thought it might be the top of his head he was talking about, and naturally thought it was odd to wear a hat ALL the time :)

/patiently awaits applause or boo's

/edit but i wouldnt mind hearing the full story of how pyrro's alliance went from rank 8 to 29... he is a better leader than that, someone wasn't nice

Clap Clap Clap Claps Clap Clap Clap

There's a joke hidden inside this post about something she said. ;)

DeletedUser

Ohhhh I get it now. It didn't occur to me to think about it like that...must be the gutter, it seems to have a gravitational effect on my mind :3 I'd give it about 2 1/2 claps. I don't know what sound the 1/2 makes, but since its me its probably an awesome one. Also a bit of the whole koyak thing. First off, we do regret it. Not the whole fact of the war, as we expected it, but the fact of who it was started over. Koyak is such a useless player. Doesn't comment on forums, doesn't talk to anyone, doesn't support anyone, military or resource-wise. We danced with the thought kicking him out but I guess he survived to the merger... -_- But going back on why we don't regret it, is because the NWO is powerful. And people fear powerful things, because they hold sway over their lives. And there are one of two options that people can take when faced with that kind of dilemma. You can either A. Join the force, or B. Fight the force. We happen to have choose B. Lol probably because of all the blood-thirsty warmongers here. (I am not exception >:D) But you've seen plenty of people choose choice A.

P.S WHHAAAA? I'm a slave?! THIS WON'T DO!

DeletedUser

ooc - its funny when PK tries to come at me and make me look bad. Then I proceed to save another of his members this morning. Loyalty is everything, and when you show that you capable of turning your back on a entire alliance like he did. Sorry but that loyalty is erased. Just glad I can help my fellow bazaars in Lambda, if ya'll read this always feel free to message me to help. Just make sure my former leader knows that even putting me down as he has, and disrespecting me. I will always be loyal to the members of the bazaar alliances short of he. *salutes comrads and fellow players of Grepolis*

DeletedUser

ooc - its funny when PK tries to come at me and make me look bad. Then I proceed to save another of his members this morning. Loyalty is everything, and when you show that you capable of turning your back on a entire alliance like he did. Sorry but that loyalty is erased. Just glad I can help my fellow bazaars in Lambda, if ya'll read this always feel free to message me to help. Just make sure my former leader knows that even putting me down as he has, and disrespecting me. I will always be loyal to the members of the bazaar alliances short of he. *salutes comrads and fellow players of Grepolis*

And do tell DS, what alliance would that be that I've turned my back on that made you leave? An entire alliance...I'm just dying to hear this one.