Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser3157

Well since no one else is going to do it I might as well and without further do:

TOP 12 Alliances w/ Float or sink analysis
Known for their kamikaze techniques Founded through a coup of the former True War Lords alliance where they threw out the founder and dumped about half their membership as well as the eradication and absorption of Ancient astronauts. This will be an interesting bunch to watch MAYBE worthy of a pact MAYBE

You got all your facts straight. Worthy or not you have to decide :)

-Vys

DeletedUser

Wish granted. Pax is now in our scope. Also yah NEME went down so quickly because of Pax's sly move to absorb all the NEME players when they got scarred and then telling us we couldn't attack them. Some of the poor diplomatic moves made by Vercin, and council.

-Vys

How pax and DBG do it

DeletedUser3157

How pax and DBG do it

Step by step:
1. I informed them of our war against NEME and that we would be moving into ocean 45, so OBA with them was dropped.
2. Vercin says as they have a pact with both NeME and us that they will not support either allaince.
3. 2 days latter CheMarc sends out a mass mail say that they will support NEME but not attack us.
4. Anyway We took 4 NEME cities only losing 2 CS, meanwhile we thwarted 7 CS attempts from NEME.
5. Skynet merged into Pax, Latter Zeus sent out merge invitations to key NEME players.
6. We were informed that we would not be able to feast (attack) on the NEME we were just starting to have fun with.
7. OBA never replaced. We continue into ocean 45 as Pax basically stole the spoils of war with NEME.
8. I get two very quick messages from an angry Vercin because we now have 30cities in ocean 45 and our profile shows we are recruiting in that ocean.
9. Before I even open the messages (I was traveling by car all day) 3 Pax players attack us and they drop our pact and reservation share.
10. I declare war and am not looking back, we've been itching for a good war anyway.

-Vys

DeletedUser

Step by step:
1. I informed them of our war against NEME and that we would be moving into ocean 45, so OBA with them was dropped.
2. Vercin says as they have a pact with both NeME and us that they will not support either allaince.
3. 2 days latter CheMarc sends out a mass mail say that they will support NEME but not attack us.
4. Anyway We took 4 NEME cities only losing 2 CS, meanwhile we thwarted 7 CS attempts from NEME.
5. Skynet merged into Pax, Latter Zeus sent out merge invitations to key NEME players.
6. We were informed that we would not be able to feast (attack) on the NEME we were just starting to have fun with.
7. OBA never replaced. We continue into ocean 45 as Pax basically stole the spoils of war with NEME.
8. I get two very quick messages from an angry Vercin because we now have 30cities in ocean 45 and our profile shows we are recruiting in that ocean.
9. Before I even open the messages (I was traveling by car all day) 3 Pax players attack us and they drop our pact and reservation share.
10. I declare war and am not looking back, we've been itching for a good war anyway.

-Vys

the majority of ur players are in o36/35

DeletedUser

Oh, an update on the AE & AweShock war, we've pretty much won. InVaDeRs, their leader, was rimmed, and since we've had like 5 players trying to join us, all decent players.

DeletedUser

I'm new to the server anyone want to do a rundown of the top 12 for me? Who is allied with who and at war with who and want not. Will give you plus rep although it isn't worth much as I just created the forum account lol. If you play on the en servers will plus rep your account there if you would like as I have high rep on the international servers.

DeletedUser3738

Well, This is small but im just posting from my side.
Swamp Fox Brigade, AweShock and The Purging are fighting against Pax Britannica Warriors, Devil Bar and Grill, Assassins Elite and ARMIS DEIBUS.

DeletedUser

From a player who has been inside many of these alliances and had internal information:
1. Aweshock- Hate to say it, but they are stronger than us in SFB. However, we be friends :). Soon will be unstoppable thanks to Apathetic King.

2. SFB- There is a reason we have so few members. Only the best are allowed and kept. If you slack, you are replaced. If you are attacking us, it is because we are letting you. Our joint ops with Aweshock have already become legend in this world. Soon will be unstoppable thx to ApatheticKing.

3. AssasinElite- Serious potential here. Unfortunately, they joined the wrong side and came up against a MUCH better alliance in Aweshock. Really talented players.They will last another month maybe. No longer a threat to anyone.

4. Pax- You all SEVERELY overrate them. They just pump a bunch of gold into simming their cities. No threat to anyone so far and the only reason they have been growing at such a rapid pace, is because the war was started SFB vs DBG and Awe vs AE. Pax was left alone in the early stages, and joined in later so now we are in the final stages of destroying AE and DBG so we figure leave them alone until we finish the others off. Will be taken out after DBG and AE.

5. The Purging- Where the heck did these guys come from? Untested and new. Came in hot with help in the war and joined the right side. Still growing rapidly, and will help when the tide turns against Pax. Will soon be unstoppable thx to ApatheticKing.

6. DBG- What can you say? PERFECT example of horrible leadership. Had 4 of the top 10 players early. 1 quit the world because he hated them. 2 (including me) switched to SFB. The leaders don't care about the other players and only defend themselves. Cook is the only one keeping them alive, and he just sims his cities. GOOOLLLDDDDD. Will be gone within a month. I blame them for the start of WWI. Their players just need to abandon ship now while they still can.

7. Armis whatever?- Who? Just another MRA who started a ways away and didn't have to fight anyone to expand. No threat to anyone, and will fall just like the other on their side of the war. Not much to say here.

8-12? Dont really matter. Once this war is over, SFB, Awe, Purge will be the rulers of the world for the next 2 years. HUGE things will be happening here soon. Can't wait for you guys to see ;) join while you still can. Expand until you can join or are destroyed. Only 2 options. If you think you can argue these rankings, then you are either biased, or really have no idea what is going on in Iota.

DeletedUser2569

There might pop up a new ally in Iota in the future. There might be some players who get tired of being in their current ally (this COULD happen to SFB & Awe) and decide to start a new one going against the old one ;-)

DeletedUser3157

There might pop up a new ally in Iota in the future. There might be some players who get tired of being in their current ally (this COULD happen to SFB & Awe) and decide to start a new one going against the old one ;-)

Wonder who would end up being the one to stir the pot if that happened.

-Vys

DeletedUser

Another server where the top 2 alliances are pacted to each other? How exciting :\. Not to mention how difficult it is to pact with the other best alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Top 2 alliances aren't pacted, AweShock has a NAP with Pax, we won't pact them (or merge for any Pax leader reading this ;))while our allies at SFB are fighting them.

DeletedUser

I was under the impression SFB and Aweshock are pacted? Those are the top two alliances btw.

DeletedUser

lol, no they aren't. Acacia was just doing one on who was best, not the actual rankings, I would know because I'm in this world, which you must not be if you don't know the top alliances. SFB & AweShock are pacted, yes. They are not #1 and #2 in the world. Oh, and Purging passed us earlier, so the top 2 alliances are warring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sigh, I know they arent the top two in points, I am not stupid. They are the two best alliances though. They are the two best abp alliances, especially on a per player basis, I would wager in a war their combined might will be far to much for pretty much any other alliances to handle.

DeletedUser3157

Sigh, I know they arent the top two in points, I am not stupid. They are the two best alliances though. They are the two best abp alliances, especially on a per player basis, I would wager in a war their combined might will be far to much for pretty much any other alliances to handle.

You rly have to take in geography when comparing alliances also, because honestly there is a huge difference between a rim alliance and a core ocean alliance. I'm not gonna say what they are or how they effect an alliance (you should know if you have been around awhile). But rly when judging an alliance allot comes into play, it's more than just points, either BP or city points. It is more than a world ranking, geography, density, pacts (sometimes), reputation of an alliance all play into the outcome of an alliance. But rly the main thing to make up an alliance is the members, the smallest piece to the puzzle, yet with less active and/or less experienced players you may as well count that alliance as nothing.

-Vys

DeletedUser

I'm in AweShock buddy, we may be great, but we aren't going to get cockier than we already are, I've seen too many great alliances try to take on a whole world and fail. And you said they were the top two alliances, which they aren't, so if your going to say stuff like that, choose your words better, say we're the best two alliances, not the top two, as that is much more true, all though still debatable.