Just my opinion...

DeletedUser423

Well,grepo finally become Hyperborea all over.This was a game who give great advantage to def/turtle players.Now,they kill all the fun.You don't need any knowledge or exp.,just cast +30% def spell ask two players to send support,sit back,and wait for bp's!
That poor attacker need 35-40 +30% attack spells just to be equal!And he spend 10d to rebuild from last time,tons of gold.
Def/Turtle player?No,he just log in once per day and he is full in 3d.Insane.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Agreed, the game is very defender favored, however, some of the rebalancing that will be coming in (no idea when), which will make it fairer again.

DeletedUser

Well,grepo finally become Hyperborea all over.This was a game who give great advantage to def/turtle players.Now,they kill all the fun.You don't need any knowledge or exp.,just cast +30% def spell ask two players to send support,sit back,and wait for bp's!
That poor attacker need 35-40 +30% attack spells just to be equal!And he spend 10d to rebuild from last time,tons of gold.
Def/Turtle player?No,he just log in once per day and he is full in 3d.Insane.

Nox... There are ways to beat it! Btw... have u noticed ASC starting to attack like someone that posted in this thread! LOL... Lot probably isnt happy with u right now for helping us to attack better... Esp Quarterman.

DeletedUser423

M what do you think how i learn to play this game?This is not something that you can figure out by yourself.Bad thing is cos i know how to defend against att like that.I lost tons of cit's way back to figure out how to play.There was a lot of smart players there.Smarter and better than me.Now you are on 50%.One year pass in this world..:)

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
We should have a party... 1 year. Yays.
And then a memorial service. For the days when people didn't just turtle up...

DeletedUser423

Agreed, the game is very defender favored, however, some of the rebalancing that will be coming in (no idea when), which will make it fairer again.
Hope it will be.I love this game.Right now...don't see any purpose to continue.Crown?Earned with br's and sw
ords?No thank you!That is not my way...8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hope it will be.I love this game.Right now...don't see any purpose to continue.Crown?Earned with br's and sw
ords?No thank you!That is not my way...8)

Nox... Why do u allow phx to take in garbage then? Why are you bringing in cowards who just run away if they ever get attacked... People that always run to vm if they get attacked... Marsdeal? Francisco? Sinjin? Is this the way of phx... Making backdoor deals and trying hard to get spies in us? I hope u dont leave the game due to this stuff... But at the same time, you had to expect us to get better and learn the game...

DeletedUser747

you are bound to learn something new running separate accounts I suppose.

DeletedUser

I agree along with that resource reduction building now anyone can buy their cities safety . In a matter of minutes. Rebuild there whole city with nothing . Apparently . Either that or they have got some great hacks or cheats .

DeletedUser

I agree along with that resource reduction building now anyone can buy their cities safety . In a matter of minutes. Rebuild there whole city with nothing . Apparently . Either that or they have got some great hacks or cheats .

Actually Just Ask Enkil... It was amazing also how he rebuilt a wall twice in 6 hours... Its called using gold, and if the game gives us that option why not use it. Alkairon, u dont use any of the premiums? No captain, no commander? Your alliance has never completely rebuilt using gold? Take a look at who u are playing with also, and then ask the same question... The only difference is that ASC supported ours, while u were busy chasing butterflies and singing kumbaya around the fireplace while enkil fought like mad to save his.

DeletedUser

Actually Just Ask Enkil... It was amazing also how he rebuilt a wall twice in 6 hours... Its called using gold, and if the game gives us that option why not use it. Alkairon, u dont use any of the premiums? No captain, no commander? Your alliance has never completely rebuilt using gold? Take a look at who u are playing with also, and then ask the same question... The only difference is that ASC supported ours, while u were busy chasing butterflies and singing kumbaya around the fireplace while enkil fought like mad to save his.

Well rebuilding a wall to lvl25 with no resources in less than 2 hours sure doesnt seem like someone just used gold . But hey maybe it is possible ? I dont know .

DeletedUser

Well rebuilding a wall to lvl25 with no resources in less than 2 hours sure doesnt seem like someone just used gold . But hey maybe it is possible ? I dont know .

How do u know he had no resources? Besides there are ways to get people resources. You can send them to them. maybe that is why enkil was sort of frustrated. We have each others backs but lot didnt have his.

DeletedUser

Marketplace

How do u know he had no resources? Besides there are ways to get people resources. You can send them to them. maybe that is why enkil was sort of frustrated. We have each others backs but lot didnt have his.
Exactly! That's one of the key things the marketplace is for... if you want to think the marketplace is a cheat or hack, that's fine. We're going to keep using it to our benefit, though.

DeletedUser

They are called reports maybe you have heard of them before ?

DeletedUser

Alkarion... Reports only show resources above 3k that are able to be taken. Dont u think that he would have thrown them up on the market or transferred them out? I guess you should learn about the market and its features. You are also missing a key point, but u can figure that out on your own.

DeletedUser811

I learned the gold trick of rebuilding from the one and only lee daniel! I've never seen so much cash put into cities as he does.