Nexus

DeletedUser13

SLIKA.jpg

NEXUS

Ok...I Love Revolt...So I`m going to join Kappa!I think almost everyone here knows me and my experience(Njubish) but OK here is a valid Proof
I`m going to make a small(dont want to say Elite)Elite Alliance :)
We will use Skype but that is your thing if you wanna use it or not!Activity is the main thing I need at my players...It doesnt matter if you are Beginner or Pro......So I Think thats enough Info.....

Recruitment App:

Most Cities:
Most ABP:
Activity per Day(H):
Recommend Someone:

Thats All.......

Member List:
*Mortarion*
Me17
wayne386
SockerKonny
mikel3333
mflip234

Direction:NE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I might join if you get more members. Lol, and Strikehard you're right.

DeletedUser

Most Cities: 12
Most ABP: 40k
Activity per Day(H): Weekdays: 7hrs Weekends: 16hrs
Recommend Someone: How about nope ;)

Nope, I don't have any fancy stats or any of that to show off. I don't use gold, and I'm not particularly experienced at revolt (Although I would love to learn and become a successful player on a revolt world) but I've been playing sense EN1: Alpha, know the ropes, & am looking to stay here longterm.

I took the liberty of adding you on skype so we can discuss further if you wish
-Mort

DeletedUser

Most cities: 5
Most ABP: 4263 ABP
Activity per day: sometimes 3hrs sometimes and sometimes 10-14 hrs

DeletedUser13

Both In......if u have some friends around tell them to join....It would be nice if we had 20 members before world opens...

DeletedUser

most citys-13
ABP-32k
Activity-7-8 hours day
EXP-conquest but look forward to playing revolt

DeletedUser

Just curious how are we supposed to communicate so we get our location right? You have not accepted my friend request on skype.

DeletedUser3227

Most Cities: In one World 6
Most ABP: In one Day 492
Activity per Day(H): 4-5 during the week, 8-10 on weekends
Recommend Someone:

DeletedUser13

Just curious how are we supposed to communicate so we get our location right? You have not accepted my friend request on skype.
I have school 2 more days so I play from my Phone......When Saturday comes I`ll work things out on Skype! :)

mikel3333 u are in! :)

DeletedUser3535

Most Cities: 2 and ready to conquer my third before Real life intervened on theta
Most ABP: 1500
Activity per Day(H): 4-5 during the week, 8-10 on weekends
Recommend Someone:

I don't have oodles of experience, but I have a good grasp of the theory of the game, and so can take care of myself. If accepted, I will conquer into your area as soon as possible if accepted. I know my application is a stretch at this point, but a guy can hope, right?