Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Anyone wanna do a review? +rep to those who make it fun to read (or interesting)

DeletedUser

Anyone wanna do a review? +rep to those who make it fun to read (or interesting)

I can only jugde about the number 2 and 12 up to now.

ASSASSIN ELITE: a perfect supplier of farms, they gave me 2 of them to farm after promissing to get me banned, so they do real good work

Lords of Paradise: told me they were gonna make me their farm after I started farming a member of their alliance, up to now I haven't seen anything else then that pm

sorry to the other alliances, I haven't seen anything, so I cannot judge ;)

DeletedUser2569

1. WOLVERINES: Good alliance with some good points! Also a nice high member count, nobody would dare to attack such a big alliance:) Lol jk, we all know what kind of ally they are and they will fall very soon just like Carpe Diem did:D

2. ASSASINS ELITE: Obviously a MRA, but actually looks more decent than the other MRA's. From the outside, i havent seen them from the inside (yet), so it's hard for me to review them really:p

3. Pax Britannica: Once again... A MRA :(
Pax Britannica's profile said:
If you're not in our alliance you'll never know just how good we are!!
Sadly we already know... You are not good>_<

4. Project Nukes: Got a quite nice amount of BP, but still not extremely impressive...
Project Nuke Motto said:
ARMY TALKS & CITY POINTS WALKS..
. Don't say it, show it. Looks decent tough:)

5. Devil Bar And Grill: Got the second highest average in this world, but they really lack BP tough... They need to get more BP to really prove that they deserve that average.

6. Swamp Fox Brigade: Nothing special... Just highest average, #1 BP and such useless stuff. No big alliance would fear the low member count.
Ok, enough trash talking:p They are currently the best alliance in this world according to stats and i think the chance for that changing is quite small.

7. AweShock: In my eyes the biggest competitor for SFB. Third in average and 2nd in ABP (3rd in overall BP). They are chasing SFB's tail right now and i hope they will keep this race going on for a long time:D

8. The Borg Collective: MRA again :( I predict the same future as WOLVERINES, but i don't know much about them.

9. Dominion: I give up:( Hard to make a good review when there is only MRA's:( Their'e probably the same as the other MRA's... Will fall when someone decide to go for them.

10. IMPERIUM LUSITANO: Exactly same as above.

11. Carpe Diem: The fallen giant :D the perfect example of why MRA's won't last long.

12. Lords Of Paradise: This review is getting boring :-( They are just another MRA who failed at recruiting the most members.

DeletedUser

The Borg Collective well we maybe large, but we are far from a MRA. don't underestimate us

DeletedUser36

The Borg Collective well we maybe large, but we are far from a MRA. don't underestimate us

I got a message saying that you guys claim Ocean 65. WE ALL BETTER BACK AWAY FROM THERE!

DeletedUser

1. WOLVERINES: Good alliance with some good points! Also a nice high member count, nobody would dare to attack such a big alliance:)

I know, they have such amazing skill that their top player lost a CS to AweShock today. I mean, these guys are incredible.

DeletedUser

I got a message saying that you guys claim Ocean 65. WE ALL BETTER BACK AWAY FROM THERE!
Oh God!! they are claiming O65!!! What am I going to do know. I guess Swamp Fox Brigade better not move into that ocean or they may kill us!! LMFAO!!!

DeletedUser

That is what SaintedStarr posted in an alliance profile after he sabotaged them :)

Can't remember where, think it was Achilles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You people are crazy.
I could only aspire to be as great as the man.
I am merely a shadow....

DeletedUser

Meh. Might as well do my opinion.

1. ASSASSINS ELITE- Have some experienced players, and not too bad of average points, but could trim some fat.

2. WOLVERINES- Probably one of the worst alliances, they may have a few good players, but as a whole this alliance isn't very good, and won't maintain their position in the leader board for long.

3. Devil Bar & Grill- I'd put them up there with Swamp Fox Brigade and AweShock, good average, good ABP, and good members. Only negative thing I've noticed is their top player leaving, don't know what that's about.

4. Pax Britannica- Seem a lot like ASSASINS ELITE, but maybe less experienced and has more fat to trim. I hope they aren't like WOLVERINES, but even if they are they might survive longer, their main competition would be AE.

5. Swamp Fox Brigade- One of the (argumentatively the) best alliances, #1 in BP, average points, and their ocean. Experienced, and only 1 player below 2k, so very little or no deadweight.

6. AweShock- My alliance, so my opinion is biased, but I think we can all agree that AweShock is one of the better alliances.

7. Dominion- Poor average. Poor ABP. Another fail alliance in my opinion, not much more to say.

8. The Borg Collective- Decent for a rim alliance, but not in the same league as some of the core alliances. Don't know much about them.

9. IMPERIUM LUSITANO
- See Dominion

10. Lords of Paradise
- See Dominion, and then add on a little more suckiness (not a word). #23 in ABP.

11. Trojans Reborn- Potential to become a good alliance, needs more ABP.

12. Solar Winds
- Seems MRAish, but don't know much about them.

There's my opinions, if my view on your alliance offended you, tell someone who cares :p

Oh, and does anyone know what happened to Project Nukes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update

1.) Assassin Elite

2.)Wolverines

3.)Devil Bar and Grill

4.)Pax Britannica

5.) Swamp Fox Brigade

6.)AweShock

7.) Dominion

8.)The Borg Collective

9.)Trojans Reborn

10.) Imperium Lustianto

11.) Lords Of Paradise
(I agree with what the person said above for these alliances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.)True War Lords - 6 day old alliance and climbed to number 12, number 8 in ABP and ranked 13 with Alliance Fighters. (Proud founder of this alliance)

DeletedUser

Don't give us updates; we can see that. Give us YOUR opinions on them.

DeletedUser

Meh. Might as well do my opinion.

1. ASSASSINS ELITE- Have some experienced players, and not too bad of average points, but could trim some fat.

2. WOLVERINES- Probably one of the worst alliances, they may have a few good players, but as a whole this alliance isn't very good, and won't maintain their position in the leader board for long.

3. Devil Bar & Grill- I'd put them up there with Swamp Fox Brigade and AweShock, good average, good ABP, and good members. Only negative thing I've noticed is their top player leaving, don't know what that's about.

4. Pax Britannica- Seem a lot like ASSASINS ELITE, but maybe less experienced and has more fat to trim. I hope they aren't like WOLVERINES, but even if they are they might survive longer, their main competition would be AE.

5. Swamp Fox Brigade- One of the (argumentatively the) best alliances, #1 in BP, average points, and their ocean. Experienced, and only 1 player below 2k, so very little or no deadweight.

6. AweShock- My alliance, so my opinion is biased, but I think we can all agree that AweShock is one of the better alliances.

7. Dominion- Poor average. Poor ABP. Another fail alliance in my opinion, not much more to say.

8. The Borg Collective- Decent for a rim alliance, but not in the same league as some of the core alliances. Don't know much about them.

9. IMPERIUM LUSITANO
- See Dominion

10. Lords of Paradise
- See Dominion, and then add on a little more suckiness (not a word). #23 in ABP.

11. Trojans Reborn- Potential to become a good alliance, needs more ABP.

12. Solar Winds
- Seems MRAish, but don't know much about them.

There's my opinions, if my view on your alliance offended you, tell someone who cares :p

Oh, and does anyone know what happened to Project Nukes?

They merged with Devil Bar and Grill after losing a war against Pax Britannica (sorry if you already found this out)