Free Or Not. - Alliance !

DeletedUser

sorry please if you use my stats in your post please add your own....

Okay if you will use gold or not that is now upto you...

DeletedUser2569

Some stats might have been deleted :)
If you look my main acc up on Grepostats it have no good stats since my stats from Beta and Gamma (EN) have been deleted and i haven't played on any worlds seriously since then.
This is my best acc atm: King Leo II

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some stats might have been deleted :)
If you look my main acc up on Grepostats it have no good stats since my stats from Beta and Gamma (EN) have been deleted and i haven't played on any worlds seriously since then.
This is my best acc atm: King Leo II

I was just trying to prove a point to supersimmer... because even on his beloved tau he was a noob XD

DeletedUser

I started late i was almost one of last good players to join...rember i joined 1 and a half years to world wonders...also under enemy territory,...i killed over 25,000 which drops your simmer to you also i killed over 50,000 as a fighter....

Conquered over 50 cities.........

DeletedUser

I started late i was almost one of last good players to join...rember i joined 1 and a half years to world wonders...also under enemy territory,...i killed over 25,000 which drops your simmer to you also i killed over 50,000 as a fighter....

Conquered over 50 cities.........

Yea it took you a year and a half to accomplish that lol

DeletedUser

i am a spammer what can i say...anyway not that whole time i was on vm for 3 months and during wonders most or all of my resources were going to our wonders so conquest stopped...

back on topic...

apox see you back at base on the en forum