Swamp fox Brigarde

DeletedUser

Hey guys. May know some of you, may not. Just started the new world today and am kinda taking the same approach as you all except I am just starting to get my recruits from Gamma and some from the EN server. We started an alliance called the War Pigs. My question for you is what is a good strong number to start with. Obviously you don't wanna get too big, too fast, but what is a happy medium when just starting? I am no noob by far, but am no expert founder either so any advice would be helpful. Maybe you all can get diplomatic with us one day :p

DeletedUser

Hey!

Well, there isn't a good number and a bad one. Personally, I'd say around 40-50 is a good size. There's enough activity and players to keep you going without looking like an MRA.

If you want diplomacy with us, don't talk to apatheticking, he's awful at diplomacy. Pick ANYONE but him. :p

DeletedUser

:D That is too funny. Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. About half at first. Then once the world opens up a bit maybe we can find some great new players right here in our back yard. Till then, It'll be a slow go. I appreciate all the info and help. I wish you all great luck and all the best. Cheers!