TR = 5players
JFl = 0

Top 20 attackers:

TR = 7
JFL = 2

top 30 attackers:

TR = 10
JFL = 5

That is why we are top ABP overall... even with your MASS number count.

Also - leaders should always lead by example - look at Bull's and raffy's ABP then yours? look at King Leo II's and Joseph Nieves all in the top 50... you sit outside the top 100; Claiming credit for your alliance without giving anything back... huh?

Even your own co-leader SgtSeeker is doing well

PS- now im done.

ABP is hard to judge just yet in my mind, especially with players using double bp. But Purple Hornet is real low in ABP, a little sad that he isn't in the top 100 as that isn't even a tough list to get into at the moment. Still I see it a little disappointing that JFL has over twice the players of The Reckoning but has less abp than them.

DeletedUser

Basically what I'm hearing from all you "The Reckoning" players is that JFL players suck and you could destroy us. Inferring that from what you guys have said to me and on these forums in the last 2 hours.

Actually, the alliance Equinox was planning to have war on JFL. Equinox probably think your alliance sucks too.

DeletedUser2569

Lulz :p
Where is the damn popcorn????
This is awesome xD

And how can Equinox say JFL is bad?
They got 1700 ABP o_O
And low average....

DeletedUser1048

The player with the highest abp in Equinox is ranked 19th in abp, and only one other players cracks the top 100 in there group. Also they have low average points and don't have many experienced players.

DeletedUser

The player with the highest abp in Equinox is ranked 19th in abp, and only one other players cracks the top 100 in there group. Also they have low average points and don't have many experienced players.

don't ignore my post! :p

DeletedUser

ABP is hard to judge just yet in my mind, especially with players using double bp. But Purple Hornet is real low in ABP, a little sad that he isn't in the top 100 as that isn't even a tough list to get into at the moment. Still I see it a little disappointing that JFL has over twice the players of The Reckoning but has less abp than them.

That's cause everybody got cleared on my island ad I kept hitting there damn militia lol

DeletedUser

I attacked off island and I ran into a 150 swordsmen 150 archer 300 militia turtle lol

DeletedUser2569

Well if you have quite a lot of transport boats already xD

DeletedUser

How is this world? Sorry not the best place to post this I know.

DeletedUser

There are MAYBE 4 alliances who are serious the rest are MRA and are farmed daily ^_^

DeletedUser

The Top contenders are shaping up nicely! With the speed settings and current activity it should be a really interesting world!

DeletedUser

ahhh ok then
thank you for the response, I shall wait then :)
hmmm rather a 3/3 revolt actually

DeletedUser1048

This list shows how many players have no abp in the top 12 alliances according to grepointel:

JFL-23/93 have no abp
Total Domination-56/88 players have no abp
Dragons of War-44/78 players have no abp
Kanna-69/85 players have no abp
The Invaders-22/53 players have no abp
Equinox-56/71 players have no abp
Gladiators-56/68 players have no abp
The Reckoning-9/40 players have no abp
KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH-21/59 players have no abp
Hooligans-51/64 players have no abp
Marvel Alliance-36/53 players have no abp
Roma Surrecta-62/65 players have no abp

DeletedUser308

Anyone wanna give their opinion on the top 12?

If no one wants to then i'll give my opinion.

Screenshot2013-04-05at105954AM_zpsd23a5eda.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

Anyone wanna give their opinion on the top 12?

Screenshot2013-04-05at105954AM_zpsd23a5eda.png

JFL reminds me of The Ancients on Alpha... 1st in ABP, 1st overall BP and I guess they're not 1st DBP because sieges didn't start for them yet :) I hope they won't have the same end as TA ^^