ABP per player

DeletedUser2569

Kayfon would you believe me if i said i founded and lead the currently biggest alliance on the whole EN server?;)
I got no proof of it according to Grepostats or Intel

DeletedUser

I got those numbers by doing math, do you know what that is ^_^?
Why would I take a inactive city? Where's the fun in that??? I made JFL, if I wasn't here it wouldn't be here. I run the alliance with help from Sgt and some other members, just because I don't do everything that means that I do nothing?

LOL I'd like to see you recruit 93 members and become MRA rofl JFL was a pre-made, 70% of the members agreed to join before the world started. I simply state that my alliance got to a certain milestone, is that bad?

Raffy quit trying to impress people your not even a little bit impressive to me. Message me your stats and we'll see who got further ^_^
i simply post on here for the fun of it, your reactions to my comments are HILARIOUS lol

thats what you guys are. a Pre-Made MRA...

DeletedUser

There's no way to prove anything (at least definitely) about th EN servers, so there's not really a point in even bringing it up. And I can speak on this matter as I have no "experience" on the US servers so I'm in the same boat as anyone else using a different username coming from the EN servers. Let's focus on what you do in the US servers/this world ;).

DeletedUser308

I don't want to choose side here.... But in order to lead an alliance in a proper and good way you don't need good stats as a player.
You might not contribute to your alliance with stats, but you can contribute to your ally in other ways ;)

Purple Hornet wanted to bring up stats, so I brought them up.

If I or anyone else play a world long enough i'm sure we'd get to over 200 cities. I got to almost 100 on tau before I quit. But those stats don't exist anymore, so I didn't bring them up. What have you done since theta? obviously nothing good. Those were one time stats, a fluke until proven otherwise.
Also I didn't check dbp because any noob can go out and get attacked. :D

DeletedUser

Oh my god your right. That's why we lead ABP by 7000+ ABP :D! Damn thanks for clearing that up.

Good job, you want a cookie?? the biggest alliance in the game has has a 7000+ ABP lead to an alliance with 53 less members. thats a real accomplishment if you ask me . what else can you brag about?

DeletedUser2796

you know what guys, let's switch topics. Ease the emotions, calm down and take a deep breath. Now...get back on topic of the thread, someone post an average ABP per player for something and let's hide this under the rug for now. That way we can pull it out later and get even more drama out of it, deal?

Good, now everyone can get along :)

DeletedUser2796

Oh and just one thing, there's so many more peopel from TR on the forums that JFL, just saying, please don't blow this up too big into an argument, just wanted to point it out :)

Remember, don't argue and BREATH!!

DeletedUser2796

YAY, milk and cookies. Oh don't bring that up again or we will get another report for spamming ;)

DeletedUser308

Purple Hornet reminds me of Petrika.

lol anyways..

JFL - 249 abp per member
Total Domination - 69 abp per member
Dragons of War - 36 abp per member
The Invaders - 115 abp per member
KANNA - 29 abp per member
Gladiators - 10 abp per member
The Reckoning - 394 abp per member
Equinox - 35 abp per member
KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH - 42 abp per member
Marvel Alliance - 31 abp per member
-Hooligans- - 5 abp per member
MCD - 371 abp per member

DeletedUser

Wow I love how only 3 alliances have average abp per member over 200, just shows you how much the top 3 is better than everyone else. By the way Purple Hornet since you like to talk about how great you are how do we know your just not going to quit running this alliance like you did in Eta? No disrespect intended just curious :)

DeletedUser

I hate speed 1 worlds that's the only reason I quit it >.>