MRA Destruction List

DeletedUser2796

of course, and probably the other 2 of the big three, they know who I am and how I can help, I'm sure I could get into any of those alliance no problem.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
of course, and probably the other 2 of the big three, they know who I am and how I can help, I'm sure I could get into any of those alliance no problem.

lol u know what you should do, change your name in like a week and destroy every MRA again :p

DeletedUser2796

Make a new account XD That would be fun but I got no time. Only reason I could do it then was because I actually had free time, now...not so much. Still got time to 5 min farm though ;)

DeletedUser2796

well we shall see. Oh and I can get leadership, any time I want ;) lol jk, I kid, I repect my alliance, would never think of sabotaging :)...yet >: )

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
well we shall see. Oh and I can get leadership, any time I want ;) lol jk, I kid, I repect my alliance, would never think of sabotaging :)...yet >: )

LOL if were ever in the same alliance, your never getting any rights :p ahahah jk you can get mass mail ;)

DeletedUser2569

Mass mail can do tons of sabotage ;) If you can manipulate extremely well through text :p