ABP per player

DeletedUser

Ill break it down to show you how when you take the vast numbers away the Battle points really look;

In first place:

TR - Average ABP per player = 287

In second place:

MCD average ABP per player = 231

And in 3rd place:

JFL - average ABP per player = 115

----------------

So this is really how they look if you break it down.

DeletedUser1048

lol JFL better get moving, there average bp is less than half of the other too :p

DeletedUser

yes - but what you have to remember is 90% of JFL are still in BP! have you not read the forum lol ;) :D

DeletedUser1048

lol Well most of them have to be out of BP now, MCD only has about 3 players still in BP and that is only because some of them started late. I must admit though I expect JFL to do better, there best attacker is ranked 17th which means MCD has 4 players higher than the top JFL and The Reckoning has 6 players ahead of there top attacker. Also it is pretty funny that the top 4 in abp are all in The Reckoning :)

DeletedUser1048

Here is an update on Average ABP.

TR-Average ABP per player=306
MCD-Average ABP per player=235
JFL-Average ABP per player=121

DeletedUser

JFL now leads ABP by over 3000 points and we don't even have 90 players Panther what are you talking about lol

DeletedUser308

JFL now leads ABP by over 3000 points and we don't even have 90 players Panther what are you talking about lol

84 is pretty close. But good, i'd expect an alliance with almost 3 times our members to have more abp than us :D

DeletedUser308

Huh? I personally have 3 times the abp you have. My alliance is fine with the abp we have, we don't look at it as a race, nor should we. We do our own thing and are satisfied where we are for the relatively low members we have, while you come on the forums and boast about your alliance every chance you get. ;)
I'm cool as an ice cube. :D

DeletedUser2039

He's...gunna punch who? Just kidding guys hahaha funny to read the arguments over ABP though! Still all bets on Raffy's group. They stayed small and consolidated. Good luck to all on their battle/race (yes it is a race who are you kidding) for ABPthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

This is a part of the game, and is done in all fun. If we cant lough at ourselves, then things would get really boring.

DeletedUser

Every time I read your posts I laugh, Red, I always say you can't make a funnier one, then an hour later I say it again. :D
But I have to disagree with you about PH, he's a pretty good leader, but of course he could be better. May be cliche but no one is perfect.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I dont think ABP avg. matters that much. as long as your working together as a team and getting things done thats what matters. Plus look how many targets are there Ocean 55 compared to 44..the targets are very slim since we dominate majority of islands we occupy.

DeletedUser2039

I would say he is good when he is committed to something, but like Eclipse in Eta, he simply lost interest and with the loss of interest and his pal Seeker to hold it together, the alliance lost stability. If he is into something watch out, if not, you could probably take his city under his nose!