First "war"

• Thread starter DeletedUser2569
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see this 6 on 1 fight happen. Won't last too long as Purple Hornet has recruited the best players for his premade from all nine worlds he plays. But, even in its brevity it will be entertaining, unless he fears for the safety of his members and backs out.

DeletedUser

If my members keep farming your member does that count as backing out..?

DeletedUser

It would be a violation of the agreement if the members were from off the island. As for does that count "as backing out". That depends on your definition of "as". Perhaps you can reflect on that definition while you are tracing hand turkeys for art class tomorrow, or maybe naptime if that task requires the entirety of your focus.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure you recognize the terms of the agreement that you yourself made up? It's an island battle, in no way did I say I would farm your alliance on different islands. Didn't you ever learn to gather facts first, or were you just to busy drinking out of the toilet ^_^

DeletedUser

So are you admitting there is an agreement in place that fear is causing you to try and back out of, or an agreement in place you are intending to honor?

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
People, please stop the bickering, show common courtesy and mutual respect even if your emotions tell you other wise, show some modesty and drop the topic.

DeletedUser2569

How did this discussion end in this thread o_O

KS still give us more BP than they get:)
So nothing has changed:p

DeletedUser1048

hows the war with KS going king leo?!

Pretty good, they managed to clear two cities of ours after many failed attacks but now we are just sending more support so they are going to just continue losing troops. Other than that we have had fun farming a few of there cities, they need to learn how to play because it is getting boring watching them throw all the troops they have in there cities at us thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2569

They even begin to attack with biremes when we also have bireme supp :p

DeletedUser1048

I cleared another Kamikaze Sasquatch city, and am hitting another once I build up some more horsemen.

DeletedUser

iv been wipeing them out all day NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DeletedUser2569

I can't agree more :p
Just because they are 26 players surrounding 2 of our players doesn't mean they can beat them ;)

DeletedUser1048

They couldn't even beat us if our two guys were outnumbered 100 to 2, that is how bad they are. I have seen them attack more times with swords, archers and biremes then they have with slingers and hoplites ;)

DeletedUser

i myself in no alliance have wiped out 5 of their players hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser1048

i myself in no alliance have wiped out 5 of their players hahahahahahaha

Nice job, they are still struggling to clear two of our cities, they have lost hundreds of troops already in there failed attempts :D

DeletedUser

thank you iv gone from no bps at the begining of the day to what i have now in total iv took out 10 players :) they will not last long i was having a bit of banter with a few of them by igm and they ended up blocking me hahaha

DeletedUser1048

lol They have blocked messages from a few of our players, we have two players on there alliance island and so far the whole island has attacked them and so far they haven't cleared the city. We put so much support in there that them and there attacks won't do nothing but feed us more bp :)