Us9 - theta war

DeletedUser

When i say you don't get a lot of ABP from going to war against the whole world, you say you get a lot of BP.... If you don't get your BP from attacking, what's left then? DBP.

If anything you get more by going to war with the whole world? you are not going to win by being a turtle. Differences in opinion mate - nothing more. Leave it there...

I play the old fashion way as thats how i learned on the EN servers - attack everything which isn't blue. But in some cases thats not always the best. But hey, thats why im not a leader here ;)

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
If anything you get more by going to war with the whole world? you are not going to win by being a turtle. Differences in opinion mate - nothing more. Leave it there...

I play the old fashion way as thats how i learned on the EN servers - attack everything which isn't blue. But in some cases thats not always the best. But hey, thats why im not a leader here ;)

the EN server was fun, ive been playing Alpha there, decided to move over here...the rule is if it wasnt blue..then its red :p

DeletedUser2569

Alpha on the EN server was quite boring :p
Beta and Gamma were way more fun;)

DeletedUser

Alpha on the EN server was quite boring :p
Beta and Gamma were way more fun;)

I was in POC on Beta was 7th on ABP and 4th on DBP at the end of the server, i quit with about 2weeks to go to the end of the WW due to RL - all that work for nothing lol

Broke down Dark judgements main WW island when they were about to build there last WW conquering a city from there founder - had about 90 attacks with 1-5 seconds of colony ship landing just from my city's... was EPIC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

I founded Phenomen on Beta and played along there, but i had to quit Grepolis due to RL-.-
Still Gamma were the best world^^ Never played with a better ally than GrepoHugs.

DeletedUser

I founded Phenomen on Beta and played along there, but i had to quit Grepolis due to RL-.-
Still Gamma were the best world^^ Never played with a better ally than GrepoHugs.

Phenomen were soo strong but soo weak at the same time. They had Great players and awful players. Qlander - was there best aslong as a good guy - we used to attack each over everyday but have friendly banter over mail lol

DeletedUser2569

I don't know how it went with them after i had to leave. But it would surprise me if the ally got worse when Achilles and Kadjayuni were in ito.o