Ace of Hearts / Why so serious ?

DeletedUser

Some of you know me, some of you know of me, and some of you will learn who I am but to all I have always played this game with honor and respect.

Just so everybody knows the deal, WSS's leader Jeremie has a long time connection of friendship with Petrika and is leading a war against AoH where he is feeding Petrika as much BP as he can. I gave him a chance to play this world legit by joining his alliance, but when he went from war to NAP to pact with AoH I left his alliance knowing he was still working with Petrika. Fairly sure his plan was to merge them (which they will both deny) but upon realizing that many of his players were about to leave WSS Jeremie cancelled that pact and went back to "war" with AoH. I thought it was weird that he kept asking me to take an AoH city at the beginning of the world when there were no good AoH targets near me, and sending a 12 hour CS to enemy territory on a revolt server is known suicide. So either Jeremie is still working with AoH or he has no idea how to play this game. I urge all players pacted with him or in his alliance to leave now and join an alliance that isn't betraying their own members. He knows that I know about this connection, and is trying to target me but is failing badly and causing players to quit. I even have a PM from Jeremie admitting that he was a spy for Petrika on the Beta server, but of course he no longer is even friends with him....... Worst liar I have ever seen.

That Jeremie worked as spy for me in Beta this fact is well known and is your shame to accepted him not his shame to acpeted you, to turn back on honour, game and especially your honour or better what you call it, why you dont tell to all the world who you are from who you learned to play and how coward mode was your leaving AOH and me in world Beta and joining the enemy and beating us like snake when all that you had was about me, every single city and every single thing you learned in game.... But for sure i cant learn to you what is honour this is family job.

DeletedUser

?? what?? :s
wow, you're really full of it.. (at least the things I could read normal, hard to get the rest you're bla-bla-ing bout)

DeletedUser2154

Well he was pointing out the truth ;) And yes i believe you should know him. He's for sure one hell of a better player than you. Better than you can ever dream to be. So is blhazin. Once you stop stacking your cities with all ldu and screaming at your alliance mates for support I may reevaluate you but something in my gut tells me that will never change. Bye bye AOH

DeletedUser2154

We are gracious enough not to cough and blow him out of existence.

DeletedUser

Well you guys need to watch your backs too because you let your allies down . I was helping by reinforcing the argonaugts and they never raised a finger to help me against death before dishonor . Now they are growning and ranked 15 . You can sit and squabble all you want but things are going down right under your noses . Just giving you heads up . They are a bully alliance and they are getting stronger . Taking out smaller alliances with Colossus . So peace .

DeletedUser2154

are you for real mate? trb is the best alliance we have nothing to fear from no one.

DeletedUser

not that I play this world but...Why is petrika still alive anywhere? :p
<3

you noob talked? you are still allive?

p.s. datepalm where is your fabolous alliance? you fallied like leader and will fail like player

armaggedon: im inpatient to know you as well

DeletedUser2154

oh can it Petricka. I didn't fail as a leader :) ever hear of a merge? or at least a semi merge. The best of WSS joined TRB. Are you calling WSS a failure as well? Well NGNG's bst also joined TRB... Go look. Alec, Rontonimo, and many others.

DeletedUser

Oh, was succes if ritchie boys comes into you where is your big MRA no guts ... etc whatever you called it? and where is the WSS who was fighting against TRB? How you can call it succes? I call it a failed disperate merger. Real merger was our last betwen us and scpa not this what you call merger, you simple jumped the ship. And what about your personal stats in game? they seems a joke

DeletedUser2154

Your spelling seems like a joke :) S.C.P.A. merger to AOH does nothing really.... y'all were already pacted and it didn't do anything! lol

DeletedUser

first.. ever tried Google translate????
two.. WSS was destroyed by your friend, you know.. the one you get (or got) your BP from
three.. My amigo may not have incredible stats, but got them in REAL fights with real opponents
four.. If anything is a big joke, it should be your attacks on Haazheel Thorn. As usual you let others fight for you and I saw the few reports of your attacks, hope you didn't post them on your forum... Don't think they will take you serious anymore.

DeletedUser

are you for real mate? trb is the best alliance we have nothing to fear from no one.
You better think about that . Them and Colossus DB are siding together and moving right down into the new oceans . They have a tight hold on ocean 64 and 65 . They have one member in 34 i think Go ahead and think that though .

DeletedUser

You better think about that . Them and Colossus DB are siding together and moving right down into the new oceans . They have a tight hold on ocean 64 and 65 . They have one member in 34 i think Go ahead and think that though .
I don't see the problem with those 2
The Ritchie Boys 1. 1,575,328 1. 843,548 2. 731,780
Ace of Hearts 2. 1,483,763 3. 716,312 1. 767,451
Colossus DB 11. 312,326 11. 259,525 19. 52,801

DeletedUser

first.. ever tried Google translate????
two.. WSS was destroyed by your friend, you know.. the one you get (or got) your BP from
three.. My amigo may not have incredible stats, but got them in REAL fights with real opponents
four.. If anything is a big joke, it should be your attacks on Haazheel Thorn. As usual you let others fight for you and I saw the few reports of your attacks, hope you didn't post them on your forum... Don't think they will take you serious anymore.

OHHH REAL FIGHTS, LOL you come to tell to best attacker best fighter what are the real fights? this is really fun

DeletedUser

OHHH REAL FIGHTS, LOL you come to tell to best attacker best fighter what are the real fights? this is really fun
making deals with other players to attack you or send attacks is not fighting, neither is taking little cities from weak players after your alliance cleared it for you.. attack me and let's see if you are a fighter
So.. now I'm done, last words from me. You are an arrogant, little coward without respect for your alliance members or any other players for that fact
This attitude won't last long..