Ally - War - Disband

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
lol raffy.

Ally: Total Domination
War: The Invaders
Disband: Dragons of War

The Reckoning, Mad Cow Disease, Just For Laughs (probably the three best alliances in the world because everyone in all those alliance have prior experience of grepolis

DeletedUser2796

The Reckoning, Mad Cow Disease, Just For Laughs (probably the three best alliances in the world because everyone in all those alliance have prior experience of grepolis

that's the 3rd time the same exact 3 alliances have been picked

DeletedUser2638

People keep picking those 3 because they are the most relevant. Are there even any members from the MRA's on these forums? I only keep seeing names I recognize.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
People keep picking those 3 because they are the most relevant. Are there even any members from the MRA's on these forums? I only keep seeing names I recognize.

its pretty much just same ol' people on the external forums. thats why we keep naming the same ones because those alliances will actually get somewhere

DeletedUser2569

You can almost predict that alliances with a lot of members on the externals will do well xD

DeletedUser2039

Very few Union members from Eta are present on the externals...kind of wish more would get into it lol but in Theta...can I just see The Reckoning vs. JFL? I realllllly want to see a huge war right off the bat and see who comes out on top and how(;

DeletedUser

I don't know about that, me and Raffy are in good terms right now :p

DeletedUser2569

Maybe we shouldn't have given ourselves a disease if we wanted people to like our milk :(
Anyway back on topic:

Gladiators, WOLVERINS, KANNA

DeletedUser2796

Ally:KANNA
War:WOLVERINES
Disband:Gladiators

The Syndicate, Deaths Armada, The Realm of Ares

DeletedUser308

Ally: Equinox
War: Gladiators
Disband: -Hooligans-

Marvel Alliance, Total Domination, WOLVERINES