World War 3 in Beta

DeletedUser2267

Red Dawn, Red Dawn Ext, Always Happy Hour Here

VS

The Storm Dragons, Visigoths, The Ionian League (I guess is now becoming Rise of the Dragon??)

Grepointel shows as of today for the past 2 weeks score is:

RD, RD Ext, Happy Hour = 68

TSD, Visigoths, TIL = 29

DeletedUser1048

Well the Red dawn side takes a lot of inactive cities from there enemies so if were looking at the number of active cities taken, the two sides would be nearly dead even.

DeletedUser308

Active or inactive, its 68 − 29. Alliances should take their own inactives before others do so. TSD just leaves theirs dangling out their like bait asking for alliances to take them.

DeletedUser1048

True, but I think the stat I would like to know is how many CS attempts failed for both sides. I think that shows which side is worse more than how many cites active or inactive they have taken.

DeletedUser

i will send a fake cs just because so i do not think how many cs attempts have failed should matter

DeletedUser2267

Well either way, winning or losing I think that Beta is alot more fun now since there is fighting in every or almost every ocean. It was getting boring there for a while. And I don't think failed CS attempts have anything to do with being better or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

And I don't think failed CS attempts have anything to do with being better or worse.

I feel it does as because it shows how successful an alliance has been in their conquest attempts, the number of cities taken is more of an illusion. That number includes inactives along with players who got no help from the alliance, and taking cities from either of the two doesn't show strength at all. For example I have lost 3 cities to you guys, however I also have had made 4 RD conquest fail even though I only had help one of those failed attempts. So my point being is that the percentage of failed conquest shows how strong you really are or aren't, since it shows how much of an effort is need to take a city from an active player.

DeletedUser1048

i will send a fake cs just because so i do not think how many cs attempts have failed should matter

I mean real CS attempts, not fake ones when I refer to failed CS attempts.

DeletedUser1048

I personally do not really see either side dominating in this war. Like I got the defender of the day award on march 26 and I killed 13000 Red Dawn Troops and sank one CS, but since I received no help I also ended up losing two cities.

DeletedUser2267

I got attacker of the day on the 27th woooo....but what I'm saying with failed CS attempts doesn't really matter is because I mean it happens to everyone whether you got help or not your not going to be 100% successful in CS attempts maybe only a chosen few have never been unsuccessful. And just because you have a failed CS attempt doesn't make the person defending a better player than you, anything can happen which is why this game is fun to me. You can have all your times down almost perfectly and still get sniped but then come back the next day and wreckshop on him, so I really don't try to think of it like whos better/worse its just all part of the game to me so I never try to underestimate anyone :)

DeletedUser

Red Dawn, Red Dawn Ext, Always Happy Hour Here

VS

The Storm Dragons, Visigoths, The Ionian League (I guess is now becoming Rise of the Dragon??)

Grepointel shows as of today for the past 2 weeks score is:

RD, RD Ext, Happy Hour = 68

TSD, Visigoths, TIL = 29

We should edit this. BLOODY VALENTINE has enemies with Red Dawn

DeletedUser

The battle is changing if anything we are definitely winning btw im part of RotD