DeletedUser747

I think there is less trash talk because Alpha is turning into the battle of the Inactives. Lets face it... Lot and IAM arent taking cities from us for the most part, the ones we take from them are players leaving or what not... Helghast or its new name Phoenix just lost 10 Zenima cities to us, although they kicked him/her midway through it so it wont look as badly... Two of the three recent ones we lost were because a player went mia. Hmmm, Will be interesting to see who is left when the dust settles. Asc looks as strong as ever imo...

inactives and banned.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Update:
screenshot20130316at11.jpg

DeletedUser

I think there is less trash talk because Alpha is turning into the battle of the Inactives. Lets face it... Lot and IAM arent taking cities from us for the most part, the ones we take from them are players leaving or what not... Helghast or its new name Phoenix just lost 10 Zenima cities to us, although they kicked him/her midway through it so it wont look as badly... Two of the three recent ones we lost were because a player went mia. Hmmm, Will be interesting to see who is left when the dust settles. Asc looks as strong as ever imo...

So, you took a ton of our INACTIVE cities (Zenima) and we took a ton of cities from one of your top defenders.
Sure, on paper it may look the same. But in real life we kicked a$$.

And indo, you've been doing good up there. Can't wait until your closer to more of our top players.. then we'll see how things play out. Don't be like ASC and run away from us though... Come right at us.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Last I checked a city is a city? Dont worry, We arent running away. Besides Surprise still stands smiling :) But back to top 12...

Asc - Still number 1. Looks like we are back to a nice solid footing as well. We had some issues, but we will continue to move forward...
Phoenix - I still think there are two sides to this alliance - Itmaybehe's band of guys look solid, but the TRA component - ouch... They seem to be easy pickings for us... Acu, Zenima, Its Mine...
Lot- Still very tough, although might be showing some cracks... If Mighty wasnt handing them cities they would have very few new ones.
Nexus - Ramius and Purplemarmot are starting to put the pieces together...
Indo - Sabo's boys are romping right now... They dont lose cities, they take cities, and they continue to grow...
IAM- Would have to say u can see how much better wolfn is making lot compared to Qmans non growth... Waiting for them to merge in soon.
TKH- In desperate need of letting Skippy and Lab being able to run the show... Never good to see your leader have to give away cities to run away from the enemy. With a name like being the ul mighty, its not good to run...
New World - Addition by subtraction for them... Losing critter might have been one of the best things. Suriah seems to have some core players stepping up and getting better.
Omen - Lot certainly failed on taking out tara and her motley band are holding steady.

DeletedUser747

If by getting rid of their good players is what you mean by that, I hear a lot of tension going on in that alliance, like basically old terra nova trying to take over leadership. If I was marmot id put them in place before more of the good ones go, to much drama there.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Last I checked a city is a city? Dont worry, We arent running away. Besides Surprise still stands smiling :) But back to top 12...

Asc - Still number 1. Looks like we are back to a nice solid footing as well. We had some issues, but we will continue to move forward...
Phoenix - I still think there are two sides to this alliance - Itmaybehe's band of guys look solid, but the TRA component - ouch... They seem to be easy pickings for us... Acu, Zenima, Its Mine...
Lot- Still very tough, although might be showing some cracks... If Mighty wasnt handing them cities they would have very few new ones.
Indo - Sabo's boys are romping right now... They dont lose cities, they take cities, and they continue to grow...
IAM- Would have to say u can see how much better wolfn is making lot compared to Qmans non growth... Waiting for them to merge in soon.
TKH- In desperate need of letting Skippy and Lab being able to run the show... Never good to see your leader have to give away cities to run away from the enemy. With a name like being the ul mighty, its not good to run...
New World - Addition by subtraction for them... Losing critter might have been one of the best things. Suriah seems to have some core players stepping up and getting better.
Omen - Lot certainly failed on taking out tara and her motley band are holding steady.
Well, you got one thing right. This is a top 12 list. Oh wait... you listed 9. Never mind. Still pretty much wrong on all accounts.

ASC- Still number one with the most players... yet only a couple of people play all the accounts. Nice job juggling VM.
Pheonix- Who doesn't love a flaming bird? Honey Badger don't give a...
LOT- Spring Cleaning
NExus- NExt
Indo- Turtle soup
IAM- eh... this is part of LOT, right?
TKH- Still doing just fine... see mcflippy's rant on Omen and Tara and apply here.
NW- Suriah's surprise?
OmEn- Yawn... stop making your name look like the lovechild of NExus and whomever Manowar is now. It's annoying.
WOT- Second chances
OTT- yeah you know me... wait, that's OPP
IF- Pano and the Italians say "you fargin iceholes"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

If by getting rid of their good players is what you mean by that, I hear a lot of tension going on in that alliance, like basically old terra nova trying to take over leadership. If I was marmot id put them in place before more of the good ones go, to much drama there.
Too late...

Update:

The previous #2 ranked alliance, nExus(nEver/Ever), has now been renamed to their new leadership member's, old alliance name (Terra Nova) after losing about 10 of their top players to Phoenix(previously Helghast & TRA). The defectors all claimed to have been having serious issues with the leadership there, and wanted to be part of an alliance of structure and quality. They also stated to have felt it was counter productive for some of their larger players to stick only to taking internal inactive cities while their alliance continued to lose cities in their Easter Front.

It appears the alliance, Ascension, has recruited some of the Ex-nExus players who are all an ocean or 2 away from the core of Ascension. The loss of players to both ASC and Phoenix has caused Terra Nova(nExus/TN) to drop into 5th place on the alliance leader board.

Fighters
2j1tmdz.jpg

DeletedUser723

1. Ascension - Since the collapse of The Ancients, ASC has filled in the shoes of alpha's "Powerhouse" by effectively maintaining inactive members and recruiting to fill those gaps. ASC has also been very effective at finding and conquering nearby inactive and less active, enemy players, and are very proud of it. Also following the collapse of TA, ASC has held the #1 fighters rank, though the gap between 1st and 2nd is nearly closed, but, 1st is still 1st so hats off to them. As for wonders, they are surrounded on all sides so wonder age will be rough on this alliance, when friends become enemies for the sake of winning the server.

2. Phoenix - A merged alliance made up of the previous Helghast alliance and The Rebel Alliance (temporary home for the Ex-TA members). This merge was developed and organized by ASC's previous and current leader, who returned to ASC after the first phase of the merge had been completed. Since the merge and rename, Phoenix has risen (catchy, huh?) to #2 on both the alliance ranks and fighter ranks. Though full credit is not theirs, the fall of nExus was definitely a product of their success. Wonder placement is a big question based on their territory.

3. Lords of Titus - From peaceful alliance with a modest territory, to the largest alliance & academies. This group (including IAM&WoT) has unarguably stated, they will be here until the end. We're all thinking it, I'm just saying it: How is anyone going to stop their wonder building?? Having the outside edge, with a comfy barrier to protect it, definitely has its advantages during the wonder ages. Still half a million bp behind 1st & 2nd in fighters ranks on their own, but, including their academies bumps their unofficial total into 1st place.

4. Indomitus - Protected across a majority of their territory by their ally ASC, this alliance has only 2 small fronts to fight on. Very inconsistent player skills across the board in these players. Some being top tier players that will definitely see the wonder age, most likely merged into their ally, ASC. The remaining 80% of their players will obviously be food for fish toward the end. This alliance has no solid territory, capable of protecting wonder building.

5. Terra Nova - See previous post.

6. In Andronici Memorandum - See Lords of Titus

7. The Knight Hospitaller - This alliance has been battered by the ASC/TA combo for months, and still takes hits from the current ASC. Yet, they continue to show resilience and survival skills. They continue to grow and continue to hold a place in the top 12. These players will also see endgame as they have proven to alpha that they will not be removed. Ranked #4 in the fighters ranks, it appears TA/ASC has given them enough dbp to outgrow any losses they take, which is a stat often overlooked but, still very important. The wonder age will most likely be semi-successful for them, given their territory placement.

8. New World - The core of this alliance has constantly moved outward due to the losses they have taken on the interior. I can't see this alliance making it through, or even "to" the wonder age. Their bp totals don't represent the ability to hold off major assaults when they are well coordinated. Not enough territory to build wonders securely. Though, things could change and my opinion could be proven wrong.

9. Omen - Defectors from LoT/IAM. This alliance took major hits early in their existence, yet has begun to grow back and is becoming significant. Their territory could not be in a worse location though. The two larger enemies of theirs would easily overwhelm them if the heat was turned up. At this point for Omen, I don't see them making it to the wonder age no matter how good the players can perform. The numbers are not in their favor, and wonders are out of the question.

10. Warriors of Titus - See Lords of Titus

11. Over the Top - This alliance has lost numbers consistently for the last month. My guess is they will crumble or merge soon.

12. The Italians - Good players, been around for a long time. Their saving grace is that they haven't been seen as enough of a threat to be taken out. Though allied with ASC, the Italians have no secured territory for wonder building. This alliance will have to merge or recruit to stand a chance

DeletedUser406

Can we elect someone whose going to be candid in regards to the top 12? I just keep seeing the same biased garbage being posted. Preferably someone who can update this thread with actual facts oppose to opinions. I think that seems to be an area most people are having difficulty comprehending.

DeletedUser723

No, this is a thread specifically for every players "OPINIONS" on what is happening among the top 12 alliances. If you want facts instead, then go somewhere else. Your post above is actually "off-topic". Please, stop complaining every time someones post doesn't hold your alliance in high regard.

Your post below is a mostly your opinion, aside from the 1 fact that you got WRONG. So, how can you even complain about people posting their opinions while you post yours here?

Seems like this is becoming the thread for excuses...

As far as the top 12 alliances goes Ascension is currently at war with 6 of the 12 alliances listed. They are at war with 50% of the world all at one time. It has now taken a collective effort of many of these top alliances to wage war against ASC. One could argue that no alliance stands a chance against them one on one. Therefore, we need not deny which alliance is truly superior nor discredit their abilities.

As much as I read people boasting about their alliance, no other alliance is at war with this many opponents all at once. One could probably even go further by saying that the presence of ASC has forced the amalgamation of alliances as we recently witnessed yesterday. You may or may not like ASC but give them their credit.

Now this idea of everyone teaming up against one alliance is a bit lame and corny in my opinion. There is no honor in that but do whatever you guys feel is best for you. It would be interesting to see how other alliances fair against each other or multiple opponents but I think deep down we all know the reason why that has not happened. Therefore, if you ask me I do not see the purpose in discussing the top 12 when half of the world is fighting one alliance.

DeletedUser747

I felt athanasios was fairly accurate, if he can say that another alliance has a better chance right now at winning how is that biased?

DeletedUser406

Well, if we're going to base the top 12 on opinions then this thread is pretty much irrelevant. That simply means we're free to be creative writers. Btw, I have nothing to complain about because anyone who really knows ASCINDO knows that written analysis above is bogus. Especially, when we watched TRA get eaten alive by ASCINDO forcing their leader to sacrifice his own members for refuge in Phoenix.

Might as well be considered refugee. That's facts! Not fiction btw...LoL

DeletedUser723

Well, if we're going to base the top 12 on opinions then this thread is pretty much irrelevant. That simply means we're free to be creative writers. Btw, I have nothing to complain about because anyone who really knows ASCINDO knows that written analysis above is bogus. Especially, when we watched TRA get eaten alive by ASCINDO forcing their leader to sacrifice his own members for refuge in Phoenix.

Might as well be considered refugee. That's facts! Not fiction btw...LoL

It's funny the way people twist things to make them sound better. What's even funnier is that you all still deny the "FACT" that TRA was always set up to merge into Helghast. That was the whole reason TRA was created. To separate the people I wanted with me from TA and wait until Helghast made room for us. We never ran from anyone. We never asked Helghast for refuge. They knew we were as valuable to them as they were to us. mflip234 knew that. Which is why HE set up the merge.

Yes you did a lot of damage to 2 players:

SteelRain took heavy losses while he was ALONE and spread out all over ocean 53 inside ASCINDO's core. He knew this would happen when he joined TRA and sacrificed many cities to move closer to our core.

Acupuncture took heavy losses while he was ALONE (Zenima was in VM) and spread out all over ocean 55 inside ASC's core. He is also a part time player due to school and work. He knew this would happen when he joined TRA and sacrificed many cities to move closer to our core.

All of this happened while TRA was surrounded by nearly 300 enemy players and had only 23 members. Yet TRA still GREW. Not shrank. Not ran. grew. TRA took more cities from the combined enemies than those enemies took from them. Even outnumbered over 100:1. Even when 2/3 of the cities the enemies took were abandoned. Obviously you all are going to lie your way out of those terrible stats on your part. But, everyone on alpha knows the truth whether they admit it or not.

When you refer to Zenima and ITS MINE, keep in mind both of those players quit without warning anyone. Yes you took some of their cities, but at that point, neither of them represented our alliance and both were turned to food. It happens in every alliance. You can brag if you want but its happening to ASCINDO and Terra Nova(nExus) right now. We just don't brag about those tiny victories.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Winston Churchill said:
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
The Indomitus mindset...

DeletedUser

Sabotus must have ate a bunch of beans . If you know what i mean . And W4RRIOR what are you guarding a coconut?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Only I know what I am guarding, it could be a coconut, or it could be something more important... (like beans :D)

DeletedUser

LOL... I remember when Athan said about how Zenima was a great player and would be here til the end. I also remember how Athan talked about its mine being this wonderful active player. It was fairly obvious that Zenima would be quitting which is why I laughed when the whole TRA concept came about. TRA was formed because Athan didnt want to deal with inactives anymore. Even with 23 people, there were still inactives... As far as top 12 goes. Asc and Indo will be here til the end... As will I. Who else will be?