Thoughts on DELTA

DeletedUser

This is my own world map.

RxGJODa.png

DELTA is divided into large blocks.
Most of the main players in DELTA (players who started earlier in this world) belongs to The Federation or related alliances and they own the core of the world without discussion.
Their main opponent are INVICTUS and his allies.
Looks like INVICTUS is regressing day by day, losing city after city front of an overwhelming military power.
At the rim will found a couple of big blocks that seems to be neutral, just building up their cities and eating their own inactive people: The Hive (Yelllow Jackets, Killer Bees, etc) and The Cornucopia and his sister alliances.

There are still over a year to reach the age of the world wonders but it looks that the match is finish (the building points difference between The Fed and the others is overwhelming). However, only 125 people can get the winner's crown when comes the age of the wonders.

I have many questions about, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

I'm sorry, I don't play in Delta, but this is a very interesting way to present the information and I applaud you for that. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out as an outside party watching the inside.

DeletedUser1659

Incredible map. I love the perspective it allows. Invictus is going to get squeezed like a pimple.:D

DeletedUser

Why are we red? It's like we're the bad guys or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Red is the leader in power rangers. :D Cant believe I said that.

DeletedUser

I was thinking more about G.I. Joe where the red lasers were from Cobra, but maybe I got it backwards

DeletedUser

So, is the reds one alliance or is it a group of academies or pacts?

DeletedUser

is anyone having trouble logging in over the last few days? i have gotten some "server error 502" popping up (at least i think it was 502) i have only been able to log in once properly today and been able to do anything - all my maps, links are scattered all over the place - i even have to scroll down a page+ just to see some of the stuff and forget about trying to click onto anything........

and are you sure that's a map? looks more like a coral reef

also, anyone else see islands with no town flags as to where a town could be colonized but yet see a town or two all ready there?

DeletedUser

Karas, you might want to post something like that on the "bugs" thread of the forum.

Also, if anyone was following I figured I let you know that Invictus "popped"

DeletedUser

There are still over a year to reach the age of the world wonders but it looks that the match is finish (the building points difference between The Fed and the others is overwhelming). However, only 125 people can get the winner's crown when comes the age of the wonders.

I have many questions about, what do you think?

This is what I perceive to be one of the problems with the game. The end game takes far too long before it kicks in.
Whilst there needs to be an endgame - if the players become bored before it comes around, it kind of defeats the purpose... But hey, I guess on the upside, the alliance will probably have dropped down to 100 people by then :)

Whilst I really enjoy the game, there is a good chance this may be my first and only server I play, because quite frankly, a 1-2 year commitment is just too long for a game....

DeletedUser

Map update

10 days after my first post...

Q5x2sAb.png

Sorry with the colors, but I'm feeling red :mad:
Plus, I suffer a problem of perception of colors named dyschromatopsia... maybe is because I've conquered some cities even from some allies 8)

As you can see INVICTUS was defeated and remains only one of his academy alliances, IMPERIVM, in the O32 and 33, far away from The Federation and his partners.

We can figure out a new war will start soon...

DeletedUser

Why did INVICTUS pop?
My opinion is that the power of his opponent (The Federation) was just overwhelming.

The question is not just having more players but how are these players.
Just take a look on stats:

1.- Killers rank is the most important in my opinion:
3467fd5b7b224b84a26c4a4.png

2.-Average of points per player for each alliance is also very important.
b983fb4f62494cf08a26aac.png

In the last example you can do a comparison between the 1st and the 2nd alliance in DELTA. They has a similar number of players but The Federation dimension is more than double than The Cornucopia.

You can argue that a swarm of mosquitoes can be very harmful if well coordinated... but is much easier to coordinate a small number of very powerful players.

DeletedUser

A lot can happen in a year

However the only way to build an alliance like you said is having at least a half of the first players in DELTA... Currently 80/125 first players in DELTA belongs to The Federation, Sons of Liberty or Crimsom Warriors.

DeletedUser

An interesting look back at what the world used to look like.