The legend of Furball88

DeletedUser912

I was just attacking random players.. as I've been know to do when I did this..

[report]b306e0049a997b37d1c0b5d68473250d[/report] (got him in revolt)

then I noticed this...

[report]8c6d2fc086672698a2f75f68defe2612[/report] (797 Light Ships for defense)

are you kidding me? Sweet!

I mean stack a city.. awesome! but holy hell! That is a plumb hanging far too low on a branch for me to ignore!

so...

after 3 or 4 hits....

this is the end of it...

[report]52998d20ebf772fce882cd8cd5849e0a[/report] (harbor quite clear)

and this is the result..

http://cdn.grepolis.com/images/game/awards/attacker_of_the_day.png (attacker of the day)

:)

can you say 10k ABP?

I can.. I can also say that it was ontop of 13k already...

I questioned Furball88 about the event afterwards.. and thanked him.. and he told me that he was just trying to get rid of them..

lol

I know better ways to "get rid" of unwanted Light ships.. lol

Rofl! This is the enemy?

really?

-Jack

DeletedUser

Wow... People like you :/
Ok, as you can see, both sides of this war are getting attacked. furbal was a offensive player, but most of his cities are on the major war zone. So, he started to get his own cities in revolt. He had to remodel, as I'm sure other players had to do as well. Sure you gain ABP, but now he can build defense and not lose cities. So who really gained the most from this? I'd fight by his side any day of the week.
Don't post stuff like this when you don't know what your talking about.
PH

DeletedUser

Well, I knew someone who had a lot of LS to get rid of, so he stacked them all in a city he knew would not come under fire, and told a few friends about it, and effectively had them race for the free BP. Not give the enemy free BP as fur did. Did fur have such a city? Maybe, I saw a decent choice out east, you could argue that he does not though. But seriously, sticking offensive troops in a revolted city is a no-no in any experienced player's books.

DeletedUser912

Wow... People like you :/
Don't post stuff like this when you don't know what your talking about.
PH

Its a good thing I have experienced and accomplished people like you to tell me when I've gone off the rails!

seriously... thank you... you are absolutely right.

You are clearly my superior.