Returners

Kokufu

Newcomer
Hey y'all, been a while since I've played this game and been on the forums. I was just wondering how many of my fellow members from back in 2013 are still around. For those who don't know me, I used to go by Kuro Okami and do a ton of graphic designing (signatures/avatars/coat of arms) back in the day.

Hey y'all, been a while since I've played this game and been on the forums. I was just wondering how many of my fellow members from back in 2013 are still around. For those who don't know me, I used to go by Kuro Okami and do a ton of graphic designing (signatures/avatars/coat of arms) back in the day.

Welcome back. Bunch of people still play from that time but most are using new names, so you probably won’t recognize them unless/until they reveal their old names to you.

Unclear from your message if you haven’t played since 2013. If so, be forewarned that the game experience is drastically different. There have been some improvements and positive additions by developers since 2013, but I think most will agree that many of the enjoyable aspects of the game in 2013 are no longer present today, at least on US servers

Kokufu

Newcomer
Welcome back. Bunch of people still play from that time but most are using new names, so you probably won’t recognize them unless/until they reveal their old names to you.

Unclear from your message if you haven’t played since 2013. If so, be forewarned that the game experience is drastically different. There have been some improvements and positive additions by developers since 2013, but I think most will agree that many of the enjoyable aspects of the game in 2013 are no longer present today, at least on US servers
I thought things would hopefully change for better or worse, though I haven't gotten my city up yet so haven't noticed many changes besides some UI differences. I'm sure no one is going to be willing to reveal themselves so they don't get attacked, maybe the old graphic artists from back then but highly doubt many of them are still around.

Thanks for the welcome back, I hope I'm not going to be demolished within my first week back lol. :D

patels2020

Messenger

AKA premades lol. Almost as fun as jailbreaking a video game for free wall hacks

Kokufu

Newcomer
thought so, I felt like they were a good thing but I guess not, luckily I just start in it solo and figure it out from there (still love the random alliance invites from across the ocean)

patels2020

Messenger
Haha as some would say they are, but as a player returning from years ago it seems silly. Part of the fun is meeting new players and making new teams each world

GuardianAngel671

Senior Citizen
Welcome back:) I'm from 2013 as well. I started on US Pi - revolt WW speed 1. I didn't do graphics & such for the game except my own. It's nice to meet another artist though:) I'm debating about whether or not to update mine though. Wish ya the best in-game :)