Revolt?

bongo7241

Newcomer
oh so is to be conquest? :)
Don’t know, but if your there I’m going to give it a miss belle. Appears you can do whatever you want and if anything is said that slightly echoes the truth about you it gets deleted! Everything that was said in that tab from you been an online sex worker / only fans, to the fact you cheat was truth, but for some reason your protected by someone and threads are dropping faster than your pants, just delete the history of worlds and the truth, I’m done here, tired of the good honest people been silenced for favor of gold whores and botters. Take care everyone.

Last edited:

\*Rapunzel\*

Newcomer
AmbitiousGoldenKakapo-size_restricted.gif

not belle

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Don’t know, but if your there I’m going to give it a miss belle. Appears you can do whatever you want and if anything is said that slightly echoes the truth about you it gets deleted! Everything that was said in that tab from you been an online sex worker / only fans, to the fact you cheat was truth, but for some reason your protected by someone and threads are dropping faster than your pants, just delete the history of worlds and the truth, I’m done here, tired of the good honest people been silenced for favor of gold whores and botters. Take care everyone.
Good honest people do not spam others nude pictures on forums for online games. All the other drama aside, that should never have been done

bongo7241

Newcomer
True, but this has been the most lively the forums have been for years, no? People have been coming from foreign servers just to view the US. The nudes was terrible but managed by support, do the nudes even bother Belle, she is a professional in that field after all, the address was disturbing to say the least, both have/are delt with fast by support, no need to delete the actual drama, exit and sparrow said there goal was to make the forums alive again did they not? Did they or are they successful? Did they purposely set out to be villains in here to actively create this “drama” for the benefit of its players, I don’t know, what I do know is there needs to be villains to take the hate to create the tension that we all pretend we don’t like but secretly love. Exit and sparrow are usually the villains, has this all been to make a point, that to save US servers we can’t try to protect everyone from insult? Especially people like exit and sparrow / belle who actively and calculatedly go out of there way to offend and aggravate other players, Grepolis needs its villains, by deleting that or denying that you slowly kill the game and here we are. Anyway I’m done here, take care.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
True, but this has been the most lively the forums have been for years, no? People have been coming from foreign servers just to view the US. The nudes was terrible but managed by support, do the nudes even bother Belle, she is a professional in that field after all, the address was disturbing to say the least, both have/are delt with fast by support, no need to delete the actual drama, exit and sparrow said there goal was to make the forums alive again did they not? Did they or are they successful? Did they purposely set out to be villains in here to actively create this “drama” for the benefit of its players, I don’t know, what I do know is there needs to be villains to take the hate to create the tension that we all pretend we don’t like but secretly love. Exit and sparrow are usually the villains, has this all been to make a point, that to save US servers we can’t try to protect everyone from insult? Especially people like exit and sparrow / belle who actively and calculatedly go out of there way to offend and aggravate other players, Grepolis needs its villains, by deleting that or denying that you slowly kill the game and here we are. Anyway I’m done here, take care.
Villain's aren't going to save grepolis. The only people that can do that work for inno and they could care less. Grepolis is a dying game, at least we can not be pricks in the forum on the way down

\*Rapunzel\*

Newcomer
funny how is people closest to you that it is ones to hurt you or use you for game. just wow. i was super confuse when i is getting it ban i thinked was for a gold thing, just so confused, i just is find out. i even attack support over it. so thank you for make me look stupid even more than i actual is by trust you. i gave you everything, i losed everything! this mean more to you than i do. you slip up bad. bye

Last edited:
How upsetting for the powergamers that their attempts to gold their way to victory is being frustrated!

Everyone play their tiny violins for TBD.

Last edited:

Ryvirath

Lochagos
We are currently investigating the issues surrounding Chania. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
We will update in the world forum with an update once we are able to provide one.

Jinxjinx

Newcomer
How upsetting for the powergamers that their attempts to gold their way to victory is being frustrated!

Everyone play their tiny violins for TBD.
i not think TBD be any more frustrated than other alliances, just it confuse for all i think. i do hope TBD is winning i has one my best friend there, they has lot good player too.

calimar.

Newcomer
i not think TBD be any more frustrated than other alliances, just it confuse for all i think. i do hope TBD is winning i has one my best friend there, they has lot good player too.
"BEST FRIEND"!! or Client/Fan, Probably client going on what I've heard here, don't think you do friends.?

Your English is terrible, soon as you open your mouth you stand out. Been laughing reading the externals. Do you even remember me? byblos...? Yourself and Exit Strategy tried to get me rimmed? your both terrible!, but you literally suck.. Mmm. Go unblock me, want to tell you a few things.

Jinxjinx

Newcomer
"BEST FRIEND"!! or Client/Fan, Probably client going on what I've heard here, don't think you do friends.?

Your English is terrible, soon as you open your mouth you stand out. Been laughing reading the externals. Do you even remember me? byblos...? Yourself and Exit Strategy tried to get me rimmed? your both terrible!, but you literally suck.. Mmm. Go unblock me, want to tell you a few things.
Not think i is did Byblas? i was busy in EN server you is mistaken and irrelevant post to this world.
IMB_Eecm8g.gif